NFFC Draft Champions Magazine League Results

joetreff

Post by joetreff » Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:41 am

Originally posted by Gordon Gekko:
How many td's did all those wr score last year? Was it more than b.edwards by himself?

Who are their qb's this year?

How do u see them improving over last year? Sorry but the scoring rules specifically said we are using 2008-2009 stats.

Gordon Gekko

Post by Gordon Gekko » Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:41 am

Just curious for the lynch lovers, please post your projections for him. Make sure to include # of rec.
Is my "weekend warrior" prep better than your prep?

Captain Hook

Post by Captain Hook » Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:41 am

Originally posted by felixflamingo:
Andre Johnson was also there at pick #24. Lynch had more value at the time not knowing how much DC value there was late...I'll only need 3 WR scores per week since my flex looks to be a RB every week. I'm cool with it, very happy... NOT week 6 !

Shrink Attack

Post by Shrink Attack » Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:41 am

So u won't buy a yugo until the price is low? That's an excellent point, Mark. Just because a player is a good "value" based on ADP doesn't mean he belongs on your team.
"Deserve" ain't got nothin' to do with it
---Clint Eastwood in The Unforgiven

Gordon Gekko

Post by Gordon Gekko » Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:43 am

quote:Originally posted by Gordon Gekko:
How many td's did all those wr score last year? Was it more than b.edwards by himself?

How do u see them improving over last year? Sorry but the scoring rules specifically said we are using 2008-2009 stats.
[/QUOTE]I'm asking how you see them improving from last year. If u don't want to answer (or can't), I understand!

joetreff

Post by joetreff » Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:55 am

quote:Originally posted by felixflamingo:
quote:Originally posted by Gordon Gekko:

[/QUOTE]I'm asking how you see them improving from last year. If u don't want to answer (or can't), I understand!
[/QUOTE]I can respond, I just don't make over 1-2 posts per week. I can see you are quite the opposite.

I had Jennings last year and I like Driver this year because Jennings had a somewhat fluky year, 15 of his points came on 1 catch in OT...I don't necessarily need Driver to improve but I think his TDs can't get much lower. Do you need each of your selections to improve to win? I thought it was based on points, not how much they improve.

Coles is steady Eddie, the Jets are improved overall so I see no risk in Coles whatsoever, he will be a definite 13ppg WR in NFFC.

yes I am high on Rodgers and the Packers, Coles has had **** Qbs his whole career.

I'll go back to work now. Feel free to keep running the message boards Mr. Gekko at 3:00 on wednesday 65 Days before the season starts.

RiFF

Post by RiFF » Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:05 am

Just curious for the lynch lovers, please post your projections for him. Make sure to include # of rec. I wouldn't classify myself as a Lynch lover, but barring injury I believe he will end up as a top 10-12 RB in the NFFC format.

1400-10....35-250-2

New Buffalo Bills OC Turk Schonert had some comments today in regards to how he will run his new offense. He spoke on the usage of RB Marshawn Lynch. "Anticipate him being in on 3rd-down a lot more," said Schonert of Lynch. "We held him back and Anthony Thomas did that in the beginning of the season because we didn't want to throw to much at him. But he's had a year, he understands the protections now and I think this year he'll be an integral part of our third down package."

Of course with the legal issues still somewhat hovering over Lynch, it would be wise to back him up with Jackson fairly early. Although I wouldn't take Jackson in round 9, so I wouldn't have gotten him in this draft had I had a late pick and chosen Lynch.

Gordon Gekko

Post by Gordon Gekko » Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:07 am

Feel free to keep running the message boards Mr. Gekko at 3:00 on wednesday 65 Days before the season starts. i'm simply asking reasonable questions. if you are reluctant to post, so be it.

Gordon Gekko

Post by Gordon Gekko » Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:09 am

Originally posted by RiFF:
I wouldn't classify myself as a Lynch lover, but barring injury I believe he will end up as a top 10-12 RB in the NFFC format.

1400-10....35-250-2
riff - lynch averaged 4.0 yards per carry last year. how many carries do you see him getting to reach 1400 yards?

joetreff

Post by joetreff » Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:11 am

quote:Originally posted by felixflamingo:
Feel free to keep running the message boards Mr. Gekko at 3:00 on wednesday 65 Days before the season starts. i'm simply asking reasonable questions. if you are reluctant to post, so be it. [/QUOTE]Why would I be reluctant to post, I just don't sit here and hit refresh like you. When was I reluctant? When I took a whole 11 minutes to reply?

I said pretty clearly my draft depends on how much you think Coles and Driver still have left in them, I think they are fine and each are 12+ ppg Wrs.