NFFC ADP

telestar

NFFC ADP

Post by telestar » Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:14 am

Greg/Tom: Apologies if this has already been asked and answered - but I was wondering if there is an ability to look at the NFFC ADP by date? In other words, the drafts in mid-August might be quite different than those at the end of July. If you were able to adjust the ADP depending on the time period selected it might be more helpful than including all drafts.

Thanks for any information on this - and thanks again for all your hard work!
:D

Tom Kessenich

NFFC ADP

Post by Tom Kessenich » Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:19 am

We don't have that option at this time. We can look into whether it can be added. I'll ask our tech guys to see what can be changed, if anything.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Money

NFFC ADP

Post by Money » Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:02 am

Possibly you wipe the slate clean and publish a new one starting fro a different point in time. Just a thought.
Joe

Tom Kessenich

NFFC ADP

Post by Tom Kessenich » Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:05 am

Creating an entirely new ADP page isn't an option and we wouldn't want to remove all of the data there anyway. That's too valuable. At this time, I don't believe we'll be able to make any further modifications to what is being offered. In the future, we might be able to do that and add more ways to generate the information available. Right now, though, our tech guys are busy with a lot of other NFFC projects. So I think at this time what we have now is what we'll be able to offer.
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

telestar

NFFC ADP

Post by telestar » Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:09 am

Thanks Tom for explaining this and I completely understand that this isn't a top priority. My request would be to put it on a list of upgrades for the technical staff for next year - the ability to sort drafts by date - as I think it would be a popular and helpful shift.

I'm sure it's great to have "helpful" guys like me in the NFFC I am sure who always have lots of suggestions :cool:

Tom Kessenich

NFFC ADP

Post by Tom Kessenich » Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:12 am

Originally posted by telestar:
Thanks Tom for explaining this and I completely understand that this isn't a top priority. My request would be to put it on a list of upgrades for the technical staff for next year - the ability to sort drafts by date - as I think it would be a popular and helpful shift.

I'm sure it's great to have "helpful" guys like me in the NFFC I am sure who always have lots of suggestions :cool: Absolutely. And we will compile a list of enhancements for the site going forward. We want to make the site as perfect for everyone as possible. So keep the suggestions coming.
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

telestar

NFFC ADP

Post by telestar » Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:47 am

Tom/Greg: Do you know why the NFFC ADP shows only 17 results as of today (8/25) for 12 team leagues? I checked about a week or ten days ago and it had a total of 23 leagues drafted in the ADP calculation!

I am thinking that the calculation before had online teams in it, while this seems to only count primetime teams. But if that is true it does not seem like you can access the 12-team online ADP anywhere - there isn't a link for it.

Any help appreciated - thanks again for your assistance. :D

boli34

NFFC ADP

Post by boli34 » Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:52 am

Am I just slow but where do we look up the ADP? The link at the top of the page says it's the 2010 season. I'm all new to this so I'm getting used to things haha

telestar

NFFC ADP

Post by telestar » Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:18 pm

boll34 - if you go to your teams and look at the drop down menu under "stats" you will find "NFFC ADP" which is the 2011 ADP. My question revolves around the fact that they are available separately for different types of contests - which is great - but not for all 12 -teamers together.

Tom Kessenich

NFFC ADP

Post by Tom Kessenich » Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:25 pm

Originally posted by telestar:
Tom/Greg: Do you know why the NFFC ADP shows only 17 results as of today (8/25) for 12 team leagues? I checked about a week or ten days ago and it had a total of 23 leagues drafted in the ADP calculation!

I am thinking that the calculation before had online teams in it, while this seems to only count primetime teams. But if that is true it does not seem like you can access the 12-team online ADP anywhere - there isn't a link for it.

Any help appreciated - thanks again for your assistance. :D I believe the $60 leagues were removed since they are DC format. So the 17 leagues would represent the Online Championship and Satellites.
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich