Calling All NFFC Trendsetters: Let's Get Started

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:39 am

Rob and all of the other Trendsetters, please reach out to me this week and let me know what the plans are for this annual kickoff draft. Tom and I have our plans for 2011 firmly in place and we will help with this league in any way that we can. This is a great, great group of die-hard football owners and this contest provides more off-season content than Tom or I could have provide. So let's get it going.

I don't have a ready online draft room yet, but hopefully we can have that done soon and expand the draft format to suit your 30 rounds. We'll keep this a private league and pay according to your structure. But first let's round up the gang, get the first draft date set and make this happen. We're moving forward with the NFFC and 2011 can't come fast enough for us. Thanks all.

[ January 22, 2011, 07:40 AM: Message edited by: Greg Ambrosius ]
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Glenneration X

Post by Glenneration X » Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:38 am

Greg, unfortunately Rob has temporarily retired his Trendsetters membership to allow for more time to pursue his career interests. He will be missed in this league as not only a great player, but also one of the driving forces of the league. Dave Gerzak has also moved on and he too will be missed.

Fortunately Jules McLean and Jack Haan have joined the party so there will be no drop in the shark percentage in this league. :eek:
It'll be real tough for whoever won this league last year to repeat.

The first six rounds of the draft are again scheduled to begin once the Super Bowl ends February 7th. Jeff Clampitt and Wayne Ellis have been doing most of the coordination for this league and you might want to reach out to them to work out any plans.

This is a great league and a great format. Looking forward to participating again in 2011.

Glenn

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:28 am

Good to hear on all Glenn. Thanks for the update and I will reach out to Jeff and Wayne to get this league going. Thanks.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

boutrous11

Post by boutrous11 » Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:49 am

are there any spots available? if so, where can i read about the format?

Hammerheads

Post by Hammerheads » Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:30 am

Kapefear is on the clock!!!

Raiders

Post by Raiders » Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:15 pm

Jeff,

Your up!

Greg, have to ask. Did Ryan Houston lock me out? :D Greg glad to hear you bought NFFC and I hope the ship is back on smooth water.

Good Luck!