Start/Sit Week 6

Eddiejag

Start/Sit Week 6

Post by Eddiejag » Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:19 am

Who do i play this week in a must win, 2 and 3 record.

Flacco
Bradford
V Young
NFBC (NY) auction league champion!
Bad(ass)Angels

He who steps to me in 2005, you better realize you dont have enough jive..... TURKEY!

Sandman62

Start/Sit Week 6

Post by Sandman62 » Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:30 am

Certainly not Bradford. He enjoyed his games against bad pass Ds like ARI, WAS and SEA and he should've enjoyed his game vs DET and might've if Clayton hadn't gone down. But now he'll get SD, TB and CAR, who are all among the top 10 in pass D so far.

Flacco has 28th NE and Young has 29th JAC tho JAC has also allowed 3 more passing TDs (12) than NE (9). Tough call but JAC is just sooooo bad that I'd prob roll with Young.

mattjb

Start/Sit Week 6

Post by mattjb » Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:33 am

Originally posted by Eddiejag:
Who do i play this week in a must win, 2 and 3 record.

Flacco
Bradford
V Young I really like Flacco this week.

I expect a fairly high scoring game and that Pats secondary is weak. I also like an opponent that isn't great at running the ball as the games tend to be longer and that means more drives.

David U. Kennedy

Start/Sit Week 6

Post by David U. Kennedy » Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:44 am

Heres a couple of good ones:

Brees at TB or Eli vs Det

gut tells me Eli will be better (Nicks is a beast and I also have him on this team)

Romo vs Minn or Big Ben vs Cle

Leaning toward Romo. I think minn def mite put a lot of pressure on him but Ben could have some rust. Also Pitt mite just crush cleveland and not have to throw much. I feel sorry for Colt and his first NFL start. Any comments or help would be appreciated.

mattjb

Start/Sit Week 6

Post by mattjb » Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:11 am

Originally posted by GK:
...okay I have three for you here - one for my son's $125 Satellite League team and the other two are from my ME squads...

1) the little snakesquad - pick one here please;

Braylon Edwards
Jacoby Jones (he declared himself 100% and he's set to go this weekend)
James Jones

2)the Classic SNAKEsquad - pick one here please;

Dwayne Bowe (I believe his breakout is coming - this week?)
Davone Bess

3) The Primetime SNAKEsquad - pick one here please;

Mike Simms-Walker
Braylon Edwards
Danny Amendola

...thanks much...GK If Rodgers starts I like James Jones this week - will be my WR3.

I like Bowe and Bess this week. I'll take Bowe.

Last one is tough. Amendola. Just.

David U. Kennedy

Start/Sit Week 6

Post by David U. Kennedy » Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:55 am

Originally posted by GK:
quote:Originally posted by wahoo:
Heres a couple of good ones:

Brees at TB or Eli vs Det

gut tells me Eli will be better (Nicks is a beast and I also have him on this team)

Romo vs Minn or Big Ben vs Cle

Leaning toward Romo. I think minn def mite put a lot of pressure on him but Ben could have some rust. Also Pitt mite just crush cleveland and not have to throw much. I feel sorry for Colt and his first NFL start. Any comments or help would be appreciated. 1) you simply can NOT sit Brees for Eli, or most anyone for that matter...Brees is a MUST START EVERY WEEK...the kat can drop a 40 spot at the drop of a hat for you on any given week, despite the mathchup and whoever the opponent might be...

2) I'd personally give Big Ben at least a week to get his "feel" for the real time speed of an NFL game which he has not felt in over a year - give the dude at least a week, man...and I LOVE Big Ben as much as anyone - he has that inherent moxy that can't be coached (you either do or you don't)... BUT as much as it pains me to say it, Romo is the choice for this week...

...simply imho...GK
[/QUOTE]Thanks yeah I have to agree with you here. Im tempted to sit Brees but thats when he will throw 5 tds. and I think cleveland is out of that game by halftime.

David U. Kennedy

Start/Sit Week 6

Post by David U. Kennedy » Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:09 am

Originally posted by GK:
...okay I have three for you here - one for my son's $125 Satellite League team and the other two are from my ME squads...

1) the little snakesquad - pick one here please;

Braylon Edwards
Jacoby Jones (he declared himself 100% and he's set to go this weekend)
James Jones

2)the Classic SNAKEsquad - pick one here please;

Dwayne Bowe (I believe his breakout is coming - this week?)
Davone Bess

3) The Primetime SNAKEsquad - pick one here please;

Mike Simms-Walker
Braylon Edwards
Danny Amendola

...thanks much...GK 1. cant beleive im saying this but id go with Breylon. Hes been hot and looks like a number one receiver. Holmes will take some looks away but defenses will have to focus on him. Dirty Sanchez islooking sweet rite meow.

2. Houstons secondary is awful. Go with Bowe. Bowe Knows TDs. at least this week anyhow.

3. Bradford to amendola. anybody who catches that many balls in a week should get the chance to start. I wouldnt trust sims walker with my Justin Beiber CD collection.

Go Bills. Next years number one draft slot. LOCKER!!