Ultimate League KDS Deadline

chris schinker

Post by chris schinker » Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:49 am

Tom, did I miss a thread/update or is your definition of soon much different than mine. I think I sustained an injury clicking refresh today an I would like to quit aggravating it if the picks will be tommorrow.

King of Queens

Post by King of Queens » Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:29 pm

Originally posted by chris schinker:
Tom, did I miss a thread/update or is your definition of soon much different than mine. I think I sustained an injury clicking refresh today an I would like to quit aggravating it if the picks will be tommorrow. Check your e-mail -- slots on Thursday

chris schinker

Post by chris schinker » Wed Aug 22, 2007 2:30 pm

Thanks...Nothing there so I appreciate the update.

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Thu Aug 23, 2007 2:13 am

Originally posted by chris schinker:
Thanks...Nothing there so I appreciate the update. Hey Chris, I sent out two e-mails to everyone yesterday - one was just to the Ultimate list and the second was part of our newsletter to all of our NFFC folks explaining how we were pushing back the Ultimate deadline. A lot of the guys in the league hadn't set their KDS preferences so we wanted to give them a little extra time to do so. We'll go through everything and hopefully we'll pick the order today.

If you're not getting e-mails from me or the newsletter please contact me or Greg and let us know. Sorry again that you didn't know about the change here.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich