The Week 2 Who Do You Hate & Love Thread

weber7777

Post by weber7777 » Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:07 am

I hate Ricky Williams and Dolphins.. they have really disappointed me.

I love Brandon Marshall, Love Westbrook and McNab., very happy with Bryant Johnson (will be a good late round pick this year)

LOVE Willie Parker.. an absolute steal in auction and main event formats.

Hate the NE Running game. I agree with Billy W

MY BIGGEST HAte this year has to be Minnesota passing game, both Sidney Rice and Berrian.. 2 zero's.. BS..

Oh yea, my disappointing player of the week, 49ers throw for 300 plus and vernon davis a fat zero.. what the hell?
Check out fantasy football blog

www.weberfantasyfootball.com

renman

Post by renman » Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:46 am

Love...

Bryant Johnson - Took him in nearly every league after seeing him play 2 series in the final pre season game. He looked great on those 3 catches. Nice week 2...

Kitna - That defense is so bad and his WR's are so good he will be passing all season. I will take 250 and 2 tds every week even if he throws a few ints...

E Graham - When Gruden finally starts giving him the touches he has earned we can expect bigger things.

M Forte - The kid can play and is a great receiver.

Julius Jones - I know it is one game, but given the opportunity he will produce. People were down on him from watching him used poorly in Dallas.

Hate...

Ted Ginn - I thought Penningtons weak but accurate arm would lead to tons of underneath stuff for Ginn. He is either real bad, or the Dolphins have no idea how to use him. Horrible pick so far.

F. Jackson - Kills me seeing M. Lynch get off to good starts in both weeks only to see Jackson get tons of receptions and playing time.

Rams offense - I came into this season high on what I expected to be a much improved Rams offensive line. I could not have been more wrong and now Bulger is killing me.

trueblue

Post by trueblue » Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:59 am

hate - brady going down, i have moss
hate - addai and grant
hate - carson palmer
hate - derek anderson
hate - hate - hate

sorry, not much love coming from kentucky yet :D :D

[ September 15, 2008, 04:59 PM: Message edited by: kentuckythunder ]

Sandman62

Post by Sandman62 » Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:30 am

Originally posted by BillyWaz:
SAN FRAN'S WR'S- I only own Bruce in a couple leagues and Vernon Davis in one, but good luck predicting who "the receiver of the week" will be.I'm sure hoping it continues to be Bryant Johnson, currently 13th in our league among WRs (w/ really only T.O. of any significance tonight) w/ 27.6 pts. in 2 games. He's been targeted 12x vs. 8 for Bruce and 5 for Morgan. Johnson's also getting the red zone looks, as he should, given his size (6'3") vs. the other 2 (6'0").

And yes, we have Johnson. :D He was drafted to be our main flex guy (assuming Martz got things going), but when our 2nd round pick, Colston, went down in game 1, Johnson got promoted to WR3.

Go Niners! :cool:

[ September 15, 2008, 05:35 PM: Message edited by: Sandman62 ]

Sandman62

Post by Sandman62 » Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:35 am

Love:
Cutler, Boldin, Julius (so far), Cutler, Bryant Johnson (given his ADP), Kellen, and... Cutler! :D

Hate:
The Evil Dr. Shanahan! (seeing we waited til rd. 5 to draft Selvin as our hopeful RB2; thank goodness for Julius this week and next... from there, who knows? ;) )

richieprimo

Post by richieprimo » Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:37 am

Hate is such a strong word that I rarely use, but...

...I'm developing a very strong dislike for Belichick, since I thought getting Laurence Baloney in the 3rd round was one of my few good draft picks.

Nah...come to think of it, I do, in fact hate him.

I'm also not loving Vernon Davis' never-was, never-will-be azz.
Paying Top Dollar For All 12 and 10 cent Superhero Comics. Send PM...You may have money packed in your garage or attic.

Captain Hook

Post by Captain Hook » Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:39 am

HATE the Martz and Nolan offense in SF - if Vernon Davis is better than your extra offensive lineman, Change his jersey number and let Delanie Walker play TE.

FrankandBeans

Post by FrankandBeans » Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:51 am

Love McFadden,Peterson,and Jacobs

Hate Roy Williams, Housh, and Roddy White

If it wasn't for my RBs, I would be 0-2 instead of 2-0. Still waiting for any of my wide outs to step up
A flute with no holes is not a flute. And, a doughnut with no hole is a Danish.

rkulaski

Post by rkulaski » Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:20 pm

Some new ones :
Love:
John Carlson
Tennessee D
C Perry- not a bad day against the Titan D but I fear for him in the weeks ahead (and the rest of the Bengals)

Hate:
J Cutler (even though I live in Nashville where Cutler is worshipped) (hate him only because I wasn't able to grab him in any of my leagues)
C Johnson (see Cutler)

ultimatefs

Post by ultimatefs » Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:23 pm

Love: DeSean Jackson
Jules is a Dirt bag and makes my luck.