NFFC Las Vegas Auction Leagues #1 & #2

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Sat Aug 20, 2005 1:47 am

It's all random drawing Gordon -- I know because I'm the one who did the drawing. That's the beauty of all this; you never know how things are going to turn out. Both leagues should be a lot of fun to watch this season.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Gordon Gekko

Post by Gordon Gekko » Sat Aug 20, 2005 2:07 am

Originally posted by Tom Kessenich:
It's all random drawing Gordon -- I know because I'm the one who did the drawing. That's the beauty of all this; you never know how things are going to turn out. Both leagues should be a lot of fun to watch this season. i know...i know...gotta love "randomness". i do feel bad for the other folks in league 2. they will have to play like Tiger Woods does golf...bring their A game.
Is my "weekend warrior" prep better than your prep?

chris schinker

Post by chris schinker » Sat Aug 20, 2005 5:06 am

Dave,I will promise enought beer for all will make it there. I just hope since this is the first nffc event I won't be seated next to you, you could just email me a copy of your draft board since I won't be able to look over at yours.

Dyv

Post by Dyv » Sat Aug 20, 2005 5:22 am

Originally posted by chris schinker:
Dave,I will promise enought beer for all will make it there. I just hope since this is the first nffc event I won't be seated next to you, you could just email me a copy of your draft board since I won't be able to look over at yours. LOL - you never did that, Chris - my co-drafter was sleeping on my cheatsheet and I had to just wait until someone nominated a player and guess on value ;)

We're across the way on this one, I think!

p.s. First nomination: LaDanian Tomlinson $72
The Wonderful thing about Dyv's is I'm the only one!

chris schinker

Post by chris schinker » Sat Aug 20, 2005 6:26 am

72 is too rich for me....Gonzo is coming out at 12. Who will be fonder of him this year you or your new ultimate partner?

Gordon Gekko

Post by Gordon Gekko » Sat Aug 20, 2005 6:33 am

Originally posted by chris schinker:
Gonzo is coming out at 12. Who will be fonder of him this year you or your new ultimate partner? chris - i'm not walking away without him. :D

Bezoar

Post by Bezoar » Sun Aug 21, 2005 6:27 pm

Originally posted by Gordon Gekko:
quote:Originally posted by chris schinker:
Gonzo is coming out at 12. Who will be fonder of him this year you or your new ultimate partner? chris - i'm not walking away without him. :D [/QUOTE]Hmmm....Don't be so certain about that sir!

I am honored to pop my NFFC cherry in the Gekko league. I have always believed that you haven't really won if you haven't beaten the best (or at least the loudest). Here is my chance. BTW, this n00b will nominate immediately after GG. (Wish me luck folks )

Gordon Gekko

Post by Gordon Gekko » Mon Aug 22, 2005 12:02 am

Originally posted by Bezoar:
Hmmm....Don't be so certain about that sir! watch and see. i'm not sure how i can be any clearer, but gonzo will be mine.

[ August 22, 2005, 06:02 AM: Message edited by: Gordon Gekko ]