Happy Holidays Everyone!

Greg Ambrosius

Happy Holidays Everyone!

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Dec 23, 2005 3:27 am

I just wanted to take a second to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! This is certainly a time to reflect on the good things in life and count our blessings for everything we have. There's no question that the world has had several tumultuous events in the past year and all of us who have avoided tragedy can give praise for that, while praying for those who were in harm's way.

Just an FYI: The Krause Publications offices are closed today, so Tom and I are not available. If you need anything, e-mail me at [email protected] and I'll check from time to time. I have three kids who still believe in Santa (so do I :D ), so I'll be tied up the next few days, but I'll check e-mail sporadically. Good luck during this final week of the NFFC season and may all your players score often.

Thanks for all your support this year. We've had a great, great second season and I look forward to the next season. I will announce all rule changes and begin taking signups for the 2006 season right after the New Year. We will again have drafts in three cities in 2006 -- New York, Las Vegas and Chicago -- and we will again shoot for 350 teams for the main event and a $100,000 grand prize. We'll also unveil our plans for online Satellite Leagues that will begin with drafts in July. Heck, we could even have drafts earlier than that for anyone who wants to get the season started earlier.

As for the post-season contest, our programmers are scheduled to finish the signup page today. We already have about 15 guys from the NFFC who have signed up and I feel confident we'll fill up at least one league. I promise to push this strong next week once the contest site is finished. So hold tight for the weekend and on Tuesday we'll have everything in place and ready to make the signups official. That should be fun.

Again, Merry Christmas to everyone!!! Enjoy this holiday season with your families and have fun. I'm going to be like a kid all weekend long. When you're putting together Mouse Trap, think of me because I'll be doing the same thing! :D Enjoy and be safe.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Captain Hook

Happy Holidays Everyone!

Post by Captain Hook » Fri Dec 23, 2005 5:53 am

Greg, Happy Holidays to you and Tom and then entire staff at Krause.

Have some nice wines with all that cheese you have there.

Diesel

Happy Holidays Everyone!

Post by Diesel » Fri Dec 23, 2005 6:32 am

Merry Christmas, Happy Chanuka, Happy Kwanza or Happy Festivus...Whatever you celebrate, have a Happy Holiday and a safe New Year.

Marc Q.
*Ranked #1 Average Fantasy Football Player in the Nation 2004-2013

"Fantasy sports are all about LUCK. Except when I win."

da bears

Happy Holidays Everyone!

Post by da bears » Fri Dec 23, 2005 6:57 am

Happy Holidays Greg and Tom. Sorry that the Bears will rock dem packers on Christmas!!!
Bauler Shot Caller

Robert Zarzycki

Happy Holidays Everyone!

Post by Robert Zarzycki » Fri Dec 23, 2005 7:54 am

Merry Christmas to all and to all a happy new year! -z-
Robert Zarzycki
Author of Drafting To Win & Fantasy Football's Big Six (AuthorHouse.com)

King of Queens

Happy Holidays Everyone!

Post by King of Queens » Fri Dec 23, 2005 3:44 pm

Originally posted by Diesel:
Happy FestivusThat's today, isn't it?

A festivus for the rest of us!

Happy Holidays to Greg, Tom, and everyone else who makes this a special event.

TamuScarecrow

Happy Holidays Everyone!

Post by TamuScarecrow » Fri Dec 23, 2005 4:59 pm

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all. Will start the rule change discussions next week. :D
2005 NY/CHI League Champ
2006 CHI#2 3rd Place
2006 Auction Reg Season Champ
2007 TAM#2 2nd Place
2007 Auction Reg Season Champ
2009 LV#5 League Champ
2010 Auction Reg Season Champ
2011 LV#3 2nd Place
2012 LV Classic League Champ

Gordon Gekko

Happy Holidays Everyone!

Post by Gordon Gekko » Sat Dec 24, 2005 1:50 am

happy holidays to everyone

one nffc owner (1st place overall) will get a great big present (100K) from santa in the next few days.

one nffc owner (2nd place overall) will have his great big present (100K) stolen from him by the grinch. don't let it be you. 100K to 15K is almost like winning nothing. at least it feels that way. ;)

[ December 24, 2005, 07:50 AM: Message edited by: Gordon Gekko ]
Is my "weekend warrior" prep better than your prep?

gerard

Happy Holidays Everyone!

Post by gerard » Sat Dec 24, 2005 3:27 am

happy holidays to all and have a safe weekend, can't wait to next year and i hope i will not miss the draft this time because of the hurricanes. signing off from New Orleans.
gerard sambola