Championship week START-SIT?

Money

Post by Money » Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:01 pm

Originally posted by Sandman62:
Thanks mattjb. I'm pretty sure we're going with Gresham over Daniels, even though Daniels is expected to play. I just can't shake that Gresham has already been better the last 6 weeks and vs. MUCH tougher opponents. Gresham is absolutely the play.
Joe

Sandman62

Post by Sandman62 » Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:35 pm

Originally posted by mattjb:
quote:Originally posted by Sandman62:
Thanks mattjb. I'm pretty sure we're going with Gresham over Daniels, even though Daniels is expected to play. I just can't shake that Gresham has already been better the last 6 weeks and vs. MUCH tougher opponents. I'm gonna go with Daniels but atleast 50% of that decision is to justify watching this awful game. [/QUOTE]Agree. We went with Owen too. On this team, I had given my partner the tie break power so I let him pick. I like Gresham tho.

[ December 22, 2011, 07:40 PM: Message edited by: Sandman62 ]

mattjb

Post by mattjb » Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:40 pm

Originally posted by Sandman62:
quote:Originally posted by mattjb:
quote:Originally posted by Sandman62:
Thanks mattjb. I'm pretty sure we're going with Gresham over Daniels, even though Daniels is expected to play. I just can't shake that Gresham has already been better the last 6 weeks and vs. MUCH tougher opponents. I'm gonna go with Daniels but atleast 50% of that decision is to justify watching this awful game. [/QUOTE]Agree. We went with Owen too. On this team, I had given my partner the tie break power so I let him pick. I like Gresham tho.
[/QUOTE]going well isn't it.

Sandman62

Post by Sandman62 » Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:30 pm

Damn

wizardbw

Post by wizardbw » Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:38 am

I'm really struggling with whether to start Felix "the glass" jones or use some one like Doucet/Driver/LT....

and i'm just dumbfounded by this rotoworld note, why NYG winning makes the DAL/PHI game less meaningful? DAL can easily lose its last two and miss the playoffs.

Owner/GM Jerry Jones still expects Felix Jones (hamstring) to play against the Eagles even though the feature back hasn't practiced this week.
"He's going to be involved in all team stuff," Jerry said. "He should be able to get anything he needs to get about the game plan, about what we're trying to do. We'll just let this thing get measured." Felix was seen "running and cutting, seemingly without problems" on the side of Cowboys practice. Coach Jason Garrett insists the Giants-Jets outcome will not affect his decision-making, though it's fair to wonder if Jones' workload will be reduced in the event of a Giants victory.

southpaw24

Post by southpaw24 » Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:45 am

Tough flex decision:

Laurent Robinson
DeSean Jackson
DeAng Williams (wouldn't normally consider him but he's vs. TB)

kentucky

Post by kentucky » Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:46 am

I have been reduced to this decision for flex.

JJones vs CHI
HDouglas VS NO

thoughts?
bill cleavenger
"BIG BLUE NATION" ... We don't rebuild, we reload!!!

Riverdog

Post by Riverdog » Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:35 am

J Jones. He has been unreliable but is poised for a big game with Jennings out.

Douglas has disappeared and Julio is healthy
2006 WCOFF CHAMP !
2008 3rd Overall NFFC Classic, Regular Season Points Champion!
2008 and 2009: WCFF Magazine experts league Champ.
2011 Gunning for a 2nd National title

Eddiejag

Post by Eddiejag » Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:01 pm

Originally posted by southpaw24:
Tough flex decision:

Laurent Robinson
DeSean Jackson
DeAng Williams (wouldn't normally consider him but he's vs. TB) When was the last time Laurent hasnt hit double digit points.Hes been one of the most consistent players in fantasy.Desean and Deangelo have been impossible to predict.Dallas will not let Jackson beat them deep.
NFBC (NY) auction league champion!
Bad(ass)Angels

He who steps to me in 2005, you better realize you dont have enough jive..... TURKEY!

southpaw24

Post by southpaw24 » Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:50 pm

Originally posted by Eddiejag:
quote:Originally posted by southpaw24:
Tough flex decision:

Laurent Robinson
DeSean Jackson
DeAng Williams (wouldn't normally consider him but he's vs. TB) When was the last time Laurent hasnt hit double digit points.Hes been one of the most consistent players in fantasy.Desean and Deangelo have been impossible to predict.Dallas will not let Jackson beat them deep.
[/QUOTE]the thing is I'm looking for a home run, who has the highest ceiling? Laurent only plays half the plays.