SNAKEtakes for 2010 NFL Playoffs

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:05 am

I think the Eagles-Cowboys game could go either way. It's not a game I'd be betting on. I just think that being at home will be huge for Dallas and I also think its ability to run the ball more effectively (again, not great but better than Philly) will be an advantage. I like what I'm seeing from Felix Jones and I think he's an X Factor. I also don't think the Eagles can match up effectively with Austin and Witten.

All that being said, McNabb's had a fine season, DeSean Jackson is proving to be a stud and Brent Celek is a tough cover as well.

So I think this is going to be a great game. I'm looking forward to it. I give a slight edge to Dallas because they're at home.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:18 am

I was just picking the winners. I'm not gambling so I didn't pick the spread.
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:34 am

OK, with the spread.

Eagles
Bengals
Patriots
Packers
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

rkulaski

Post by rkulaski » Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:19 am

Originally posted by sportsbettingman:
quote:Originally posted by rkulaski:
Packers +2, this is the hottest team in football right now... Pssst...there's this team out in San Diego on an 11 game winning streak.

GB has a 2 game winning streak vs. SEA :rolleyes: and an ARI team who laid down for them.

Can't wait to see those already big ass eyes get BIGGER under the pressure of his FIRST playoff game...and NOT in the comforts of Lamb-bone field! :D
[/QUOTE]If we want to talk schedule, SD plays in the AFC WEAK!! they don't count :D

No Boldin, no Cromartie ... uh oh! Even if they play, they'll hurt their team. After Philly blitzs the heck out of Romo, it's Packers vs Favre III!

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:26 am

For the sake of NFL drama, I hope the Cowboys win if the Packers win because that will delay a potential Packers-Vikings matchup until the NFC Championship Game. I'm willing to bet the NFL is hoping the Packers and Cowboys both win this week too.

Tell me the ratings wouldn't be through the roof for that one.

Of course, that would mean the Packers would have to beat the Saints and the Vikings beat the Cowboys. Neither are sure things - especially not Green Bay beating New Orleans.
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

sportsbettingman

Post by sportsbettingman » Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:06 am

I think home field really rolls/rules this playoff year...not every game of course...but a larger than normal percentage.
"The first man what makes a move can count amongst 'is treasure a ball from this pistol."

~Long John Silver