SNAKEtakes for 2010 NFL Playoffs

GOD Loves You

Post by GOD Loves You » Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:41 pm

I know his receivers are less than stellar, but Carson Palmer seems to be heading down the Marc Bulger/Matt Hasselbeck road. Very sad to see him outplayed by a rookie QB, especially one that isn't overly talented. Boy was I ever wrong about this one. If I was a Bengals fan, I'd be quite upset, if I was a Bengals player......hmmm, it would be a very long offseason.

If we were told before the game that Benson would average 8 yards a carry, en route to 169 yards and a TD, would anyone have thought the Bengals lost the game??

Wonder how many people chose Shonn Greene in any of the postseason contests??
FAITH IS NOT BELIEVING THAT GOD CAN....
IT IS KNOWING THAT HE WILL

GOD Loves You

Post by GOD Loves You » Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:07 pm

Originally posted by Diesel:
Braylon Edwards is playing for a huge payday.

Nice call on the margin of victory.
FAITH IS NOT BELIEVING THAT GOD CAN....
IT IS KNOWING THAT HE WILL

Eddiejag

Post by Eddiejag » Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:19 pm

The Bengals havnt played well in 2 months.It's also tough to lay down like last week and then get back up for a playoff game.Plus you said Carson Palmer just isnt a top qb in this league.
The Jets were ready for this game and it goes to show you defense and running in the playoffs work.
Shonn Greene looked awful good and he did get picked in my home touchdown playoff pool by my son Dom.
NFBC (NY) auction league champion!
Bad(ass)Angels

He who steps to me in 2005, you better realize you dont have enough jive..... TURKEY!

Eddiejag

Post by Eddiejag » Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:49 pm

SNAKE ARE YOU ENJOYING the Cowboys game,he he he .
I FRIGGING LOVE IT.keep it going boys lets not forget last year's 44 to 7 game.PAY BACK IS A MOTHER FU@KER.[ not you snake] thats for McNabb.
Bad(ass)Angels

He who steps to me in 2005, you better realize you dont have enough jive..... TURKEY!

HIROLLERJR

Post by HIROLLERJR » Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:59 pm

Philadelphia Sucks! I've never seen Philly seem so out of whack as what I've watched the last 2 weeks. That game is over, SO CRANK UP THE BUS! I don't think they can make enough adjustments in a 15 minute halftime cause they'd have to make one for every cowboy play in the first half cause philly hasn't stopped a play yet!

Ted's Cracked Head

Post by Ted's Cracked Head » Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:22 pm

I think Dallas is that good right now and believe they are on a course to meet either SD or Indy in MIami.
My mama says she loves me but she could be jiving too! BB King

da bears

Post by da bears » Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:30 pm

Nice win by the Cowboys tonight. The Vikings-Cowboys game should be a good one next week.
Bauler Shot Caller

sportsbettingman

Post by sportsbettingman » Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:46 pm

WOW...all I can say is wow.

Glad I toned my bets down for Saturday and glad i didn't play any "playoff challenges"...I'd be toast already.
"The first man what makes a move can count amongst 'is treasure a ball from this pistol."

~Long John Silver

Eddiejag

Post by Eddiejag » Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:08 pm

Originally posted by Rob B:
I think Dallas is that good right now and believe they are on a course to meet either SD or Indy in MIami. That's what im calling and took Romo and Rivers as my qb's in the nffc playoff pool.Remeber just 2 weeks ago the Eagles were the hottest team in football on a 6 game winning streak and Dallas has just ruined them.HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS SNAKIE.
Bad(ass)Angels