SNAKEtakes for 2010 NFL Playoffs

GOD Loves You

Post by GOD Loves You » Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:29 pm

Originally posted by Diesel:
How much of a possibility is it that there are a handful of people who are in a position where THEY can help determine the outcome of a gameAsk this guy

OR this one

FAITH IS NOT BELIEVING THAT GOD CAN....
IT IS KNOWING THAT HE WILL

Old School

Post by Old School » Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:35 pm

When will we realize some games are fixed like this one. Frank has it right. I have never seen such blatant one-sided, bad officiating in my life.
The NFL has no credibility anymore. There is nothing you can argue to the contrary.

sportsbettingman

Post by sportsbettingman » Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:04 pm

Originally posted by King of Queens:
quote:Originally posted by THE_BLACKHAND:
like i said...when 90% of people like one team ( packers )then go the other way. Excellent point, Frank. I knew there was a logical explanation for the ref's non-calls in overtime. [/QUOTE]You must have been watching the game with rose colored glasses, cause the first two scores (or two of three) by the fudge packers were referee helped on borderline calls and non-calls.
"The first man what makes a move can count amongst 'is treasure a ball from this pistol."

~Long John Silver

GOD Loves You

Post by GOD Loves You » Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:07 pm

1) Chargers - 7.5 OVER Jets
Blowout, Sanchez has bad results in his return to Cali.

2) Colts - 6.5 OVER Ravens
Ravens cannot beat the Colts, haven't for years.

3) Vikings - 3 OVER Cowgirls
The rest for the Vikes gets them ready to roll.

4) Cardinals + 7 OVER Saints
Beat the Pack, definitely can beat the Saints. If Beanie gets going, BIG day and the win. If the Saints can pressure Warner, it will be a long day for them.
FAITH IS NOT BELIEVING THAT GOD CAN....
IT IS KNOWING THAT HE WILL

BLACKHAND

Post by BLACKHAND » Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:24 am

i was not saying the game was fixed. packers had the chance to win. like snake said rodgers had a wide open jennings. its just when something looks like a lock it really isnt. people were going by last weeks game with warner out. he is a big game player.
THIS IS THE BUSINESS WE HAVE CHOSEN

Route Collectors

Post by Route Collectors » Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:01 am

What an awful performance by the pats. It really magnifies the Brady instead of Schaub pro bowl selection. I don't know about you fellas but I hate name recognition awards...although it happens every year in all pro sports.

Schaub had better stats (not by much) than Brady. I wonder if the Texans had gotten in if that would've mattered...probably not.

You could even make a case for Big Ben over Brady. He looked very ordinary against the Ravens and Moss looked very uninterested. I think I'll avoid those 2 in 2010.

King of Queens

Post by King of Queens » Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:11 am

Originally posted by sportsbettingman:
quote:Originally posted by King of Queens:
quote:Originally posted by THE_BLACKHAND:
like i said...when 90% of people like one team ( packers )then go the other way. Excellent point, Frank. I knew there was a logical explanation for the ref's non-calls in overtime. [/QUOTE]You must have been watching the game with rose colored glasses, cause the first two scores (or two of three) by the fudge packers were referee helped on borderline calls and non-calls.
[/QUOTE]How about Fitzgerald's mugging of Woodson on one of his TD's? That was CLEAR offensive pass interference. What about the phantom roughing-the-passer call on Cullen Jenkins when he was pushed into Warner? Bad job by the officials overall -- but definitely more calls (or, more specifically, non-calls) that went against Green Bay.

I can guarantee that this crew will NOT be in Miami on February 7th.

King of Queens

Post by King of Queens » Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:13 am

Divisional Playoff selections:

Cardinals (+7)
Ravens (+6.5)
Vikings (-3)
Jets (+7.5)