SNAKEtakes for 2010 NFL Playoffs

Diesel

Post by Diesel » Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:23 am

I say there's always room for one more in our eclectic NFFC family. But Team Legacy owes you a beer if he drafts in your city, for letting him in late.
*Ranked #1 Average Fantasy Football Player in the Nation 2004-2013

"Fantasy sports are all about LUCK. Except when I win."

Raiders

Post by Raiders » Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:24 am

Originally posted by GK:
quote:Originally posted by Team Legacy:
I went 3-1 last week GK taking the Jets SU, Cowboys minus the points, Ravens straight up and Packers SU.

I'll take the Cowgirlies STRAIGHT UP! (no points needed), this is a lock. With Ware and Spencer dominating the ends, it will force AD and Shiancoe into pass blocking roles to save Bret's life. Back to the old Bret.

Jets with the points - Chargers need the big play and the Jets will shut it down. Can the Chargers grind out drives? Against this Defense, i don't think so. Jets force you to play THEIR game, and I like that. I think it might just carry them all the way this year, but for now, they beat the Chargers in a fantastic finish to the weekend. Come Monday morning, everyone will be talking Jets Colts rematch! Karma baby!

Colts minus the points - The excuse will be Flacco's health. He's not right. Rice is solid, but the Colts D will come to play. Expect a big game from Indy after the letdown against the Jets.

Saints Minus the points - This team is angry, hungry etc. Arizona used up their magic. Granted, they were all in fast forward last week, but the Saints will come in prepared this week. Look for a BIG Saints game. Warner 300 and 2, not enough to get it done. ...hmmmm, now everyone wants to get in on the action here, eh?...I don't know about this one as I can personally vouch for John Raiders integrity (and 1-3 record in the first week ) but can someone here vouch for Team Legacy's honesty and integrity before I let him in on the competition and add him to The Standings here ...thanks much...GK
[/QUOTE]Glenn,

Last week was a weird week, those in the know, did bad. So I would say someone with less knowledge on betting on Games like Scott, could have very easy went 3-1. :cool: Can I vouch for him, No. :D

Too Mr. Lowy don't bet and save your money, the Jets will get blow out. You can stop V.Jackson, but you can only hope to contain Mr. Naanee. House hold name after this game.

John

Hard heads

Post by Hard heads » Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:53 am

Saints
Colts
Bolts
Vikes

HIROLLERJR

Post by HIROLLERJR » Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:18 am

Thanks GK for the message, been tied up with work pretty heavy, Definitely wouldn't want to miss out on all the fun so here goes my shot in the dark:
Saints -7 ( looks on paper like another shootout, but I think it goes under the total of 57 )
Baltimore +6.5 ( really like R.Rice here )
San Diego -7 ( feel like the Bolts will dominate )
Minnesota -2 & a hook (it's been 17 years to the date since Dallas won a road playoff game & I expect them to continue their pride streak! )

[ January 16, 2010, 12:19 PM: Message edited by: WOODERSON ]

sportsbettingman

Post by sportsbettingman » Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:46 am

In a way...mission accomplished re: losing games on purpose at the end of the season for Indy.

Aside from "resting their starters"...they did exactly what they wanted to do as far as they have become "just another playoff team" rather than having extreme hoopla over possibly going undefeated and the media craze that would have surrounded their every move.
"The first man what makes a move can count amongst 'is treasure a ball from this pistol."

~Long John Silver

Eddiejag

Post by Eddiejag » Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:08 am

Lance great job on the RED vs BLUE radio show night.
Those guys do have a lot of fun and you fit right in.Also enjoyed the draft and you should start your 2nd quarter back as he is going to have a big day.
YEAH BOY .
NFBC (NY) auction league champion!
Bad(ass)Angels

He who steps to me in 2005, you better realize you dont have enough jive..... TURKEY!

Team Legacy

Post by Team Legacy » Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:23 am

Originally posted by Raiders:
quote:Originally posted by GK:
quote:Originally posted by Team Legacy:
I went 3-1 last week GK taking the Jets SU, Cowboys minus the points, Ravens straight up and Packers SU.

I'll take the Cowgirlies STRAIGHT UP! (no points needed), this is a lock. With Ware and Spencer dominating the ends, it will force AD and Shiancoe into pass blocking roles to save Bret's life. Back to the old Bret.

Jets with the points - Chargers need the big play and the Jets will shut it down. Can the Chargers grind out drives? Against this Defense, i don't think so. Jets force you to play THEIR game, and I like that. I think it might just carry them all the way this year, but for now, they beat the Chargers in a fantastic finish to the weekend. Come Monday morning, everyone will be talking Jets Colts rematch! Karma baby!

Colts minus the points - The excuse will be Flacco's health. He's not right. Rice is solid, but the Colts D will come to play. Expect a big game from Indy after the letdown against the Jets.

Saints Minus the points - This team is angry, hungry etc. Arizona used up their magic. Granted, they were all in fast forward last week, but the Saints will come in prepared this week. Look for a BIG Saints game. Warner 300 and 2, not enough to get it done. ...hmmmm, now everyone wants to get in on the action here, eh?...I don't know about this one as I can personally vouch for John Raiders integrity (and 1-3 record in the first week ) but can someone here vouch for Team Legacy's honesty and integrity before I let him in on the competition and add him to The Standings here ...thanks much...GK
[/QUOTE]Glenn,

Last week was a weird week, those in the know, did bad. So I would say someone with less knowledge on betting on Games like Scott, could have very easy went 3-1. :cool: Can I vouch for him, No. :D

Too Mr. Lowy don't bet and save your money, the Jets will get blow out. You can stop V.Jackson, but you can only hope to contain Mr. Naanee. House hold name after this game.

John
[/QUOTE]haha... Too funny John. Hey, thanks GK. I actually made my picks on the radio show last friday night for reference. Maybe we can promote this little fun action over here on the show next week? I'm game if you are!
Twitter: @ScottFantasy

BLACKHAND

Post by BLACKHAND » Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:24 am

fellows jump on the colts and win money. line went down to 6. i know im looking to get creamed by saying this but this is ez $$$$$
THIS IS THE BUSINESS WE HAVE CHOSEN