SNAKEtakes for 2010 NFL Playoffs

GOD Loves You

Post by GOD Loves You » Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:09 pm

If the Saints lost, I would've put the blame on their offense, not the D. Their O didn't do much in the 2nd half....Five 3-n-outs.

After that game, I'm guessing Deanna forces the retirement to remain.
FAITH IS NOT BELIEVING THAT GOD CAN....
IT IS KNOWING THAT HE WILL

sportsbettingman

Post by sportsbettingman » Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:30 pm

Originally posted by GK:
...yeah Lancey baby - I'm not a HOF-hater, just a Favre-hater!...he's an egotistical, self-serving asshead that put himself ahead of the TEAM in the quintessential TEAM game and held three TEAMS (Packers, Jets, Vikings) hostage for the past three years to satisfy nothing but his own ego...his legend is forever tarnished imho as you would never see class acts such as Handsome Tommy, Manning (both of 'em), Brees, Palmer, Big Ben, etc., etc., etc., do what Crybaby Favre did the last three off-seasons...YEAH BOY...

P.S. SAINTS +4.5 and the UNDER (Saints will win outright - bet the moneyline!)...GK Funny...100% of the smartest friends I have agree that Favre is not the egotistical guy the media portraits him to be. Funny thing is neither do his teammates. Game, Set, Match. Checkmate. Whatever slogan you wish to use...the Favre haters have zero ammo in their bag...and just hate like the little babies they are.

Legacy tarnished??? Just shows your depth. Shallow.

Palmer??? Big Ben???...they are not 1/2 the QB Favre is. Geez...don't you watch football?

:D :D

[ January 25, 2010, 12:37 AM: Message edited by: sportsbettingman ]
"The first man what makes a move can count amongst 'is treasure a ball from this pistol."

~Long John Silver

sportsbettingman

Post by sportsbettingman » Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:43 pm

Originally posted by GOD Loves You:
If the Saints lost, I would've put the blame on their offense, not the D. Their O didn't do much in the 2nd half....Five 3-n-outs.

After that game, I'm guessing Deanna forces the retirement to remain. Keep living in denial...gave up 28 points again and went to OT...that defense rocks! :rolleyes:

Go Peyton...easiest Superbowl bet ever...the spread could be 11 and it wouldn't be enough.
"The first man what makes a move can count amongst 'is treasure a ball from this pistol."

~Long John Silver

sportsbettingman

Post by sportsbettingman » Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:49 pm

I may be emotional after the games...feel free to tone down my remarks as they are not personal, but more of a vent.

Glad GayChez lost and am actually happy New Orleans has their FIRST Superbowl appearance.

~Long John Silver

Ted's Cracked Head

Post by Ted's Cracked Head » Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:07 pm

Favre got pummeled today and kept on fighting. I wouldn't doubt if he has a broken rib or two and we find his ankle in a cast tomorrow. He is a warrior and this year he was amazing.

He has to live with that final pass for the off-season and quite possibly the rest of his life. This is definitely the one that got away. If he couldn't walk away before.......

I didn't care for the way he handled the GB thing and the way he treated his coach a few weeks back but it does not tarnish my opinion that he is one of the greatest ever to play the game, let alone his position. His performance today only reinforced that for me. Gutsy dude.

Lance - I agree that this could be the easiest SB bet in quite a long time if it stays under 7 (No, I wouldn't take the Saints and 10-13 pts right now). They adjusted nicely today and took what the Jets gave them. I doubt I have ever seen Peyton so intense before? Clark will have a big game early on as they will exploit the center of the field.
My mama says she loves me but she could be jiving too! BB King

GOD Loves You

Post by GOD Loves You » Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:56 am

Originally posted by sportsbettingman:
quote:Originally posted by GOD Loves You:

After that game, I'm guessing Deanna forces the retirement to remain. Keep living in denial...gave up 28 points again and went to OT...that defense rocks! :rolleyes:

Go Peyton...easiest Superbowl bet ever...the spread could be 11 and it wouldn't be enough.
[/QUOTE]Drinking some, Lance? The people around you love the compliments.

Their offense sucked today and forced their D to be on the field quite a bit. If it weren't for the turnovers(the stat their D led the league) they would've been on the field for a heckuva lot longer.

It's quite tiring being on the sidelines for a mere 4 plays at a time, basically the entire second half. Their O only accumulated 257 yards and 15 first downs......recipe for disaster....and a tired D. 28 points, you're acting as if it were the Jets and Packers #1/#2 D's giving up 51 and 30.

GOD Loves You

Post by GOD Loves You » Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:59 am

And yes, I'm guessing Favre is wishing he didn't give up those painkillers today. He was battered and bruised.....has to be extremely hard on a 40 year old man. I tell my wife that all the time, my body is "messed up" from years of sports and I didn't spend a career playing with men. I don't see how they do it.....just take a look at Earl Campbell.