League Championship changes?

TamuScarecrow

Post by TamuScarecrow » Fri Feb 04, 2005 10:50 am

Yes, Jeff. I'm planning to come in on Thursday to play at least one night if not two. Figure what I may lose at hold-em I will get back on the blackjack table at Harrah's. Hopefully whoever is organizing the hold-em games will get on the MB early enough with the rules and limits to attract a nice bunch of folks.
2005 NY/CHI League Champ
2006 CHI#2 3rd Place
2006 Auction Reg Season Champ
2007 TAM#2 2nd Place
2007 Auction Reg Season Champ
2009 LV#5 League Champ
2010 Auction Reg Season Champ
2011 LV#3 2nd Place
2012 LV Classic League Champ

Barflies

Post by Barflies » Sat Feb 05, 2005 2:41 am

RC - I'll be in either Vegas or NY depending on whether I can get some Vegas time in between now and the draft. Maybe the opportunity to be in the same league with the likes of Tkats could sway my decision.

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Sat Feb 05, 2005 3:03 am

I'm headed to Chi-Town also, and would be up for a little hold'em. I don't think I am coming in until Friday morning, but Friday night after the auction and Saturday night after the draft would work for me!

Tkats96

Post by Tkats96 » Tue Feb 08, 2005 4:02 am

Barflies- I'll be in Chicago, but you really do need to be in my league. Hell I had over 1900 points scored against me this past year (that is the NFFC record). So I assume that would give you one week of 180+ points. Seriously it was a well run event and very competitive. I recommend them highly.

Route Collectors

Post by Route Collectors » Tue Feb 08, 2005 5:15 am

Rick

Ugly Yellow Tomatoes was the first to suggest hold-em, so maybe he can set the format if he's still watching the board. I'm new to the game and will probably just be donating. Still, it'll be a good time hanging out.
My brother and I are thinking of coming in on Wednesday to catch the Cubs-Dodgers game. Neither one of us has been to Wrigley before.
That makes 4 for sure including BWazz.
There should be some more interest around July-August.

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Sun Mar 27, 2005 9:51 am

Originally posted by Route C:
Rick

Ugly Yellow Tomatoes was the first to suggest hold-em, so maybe he can set the format if he's still watching the board. I'm new to the game and will probably just be donating. Still, it'll be a good time hanging out.
My brother and I are thinking of coming in on Wednesday to catch the Cubs-Dodgers game. Neither one of us has been to Wrigley before.
That makes 4 for sure including BWazz.
There should be some more interest around July-August. I'm not getting in until Friday morning (7:00 A.M) and am probably going to sign up for the draft masters and auction.

The auction should be over by 7:00-7:30, so starting a tournament at 8:00 on Friday would work for me. Saturday, the "main event" is over at 3:00, and I planned on heading to Harrah's for the evening, but could probably be persuaded into an NFFC game if it "comes about".

Basically, if it is on Thursday, I won't be able to make it. :(

Diesel

Post by Diesel » Sun Mar 27, 2005 11:04 am

I'll be in the the NY Auction, DraftChampions, and the NFFC again this coming season. I lost the Draft CHampions' 3rd place money by about 15 points, when I had ZERO points from tightends all year. I drafted Kleinsasser and Byron Chamberain....Each played a total of ZERO downs last regular season. In a league whith no pickups, that was a huge loss for me. How many days left are there? lol..I think about 162
*Ranked #1 Average Fantasy Football Player in the Nation 2004-2013

"Fantasy sports are all about LUCK. Except when I win."

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Sun Mar 27, 2005 1:42 pm

Originally posted by Diesel:
I'll be in the the NY Auction, DraftChampions, and the NFFC again this coming season. I lost the Draft CHampions' 3rd place money by about 15 points, when I had ZERO points from tightends all year. I drafted Kleinsasser and Byron Chamberain....Each played a total of ZERO downs last regular season. In a league whith no pickups, that was a huge loss for me. How many days left are there? lol..I think about 162 DAMN!!.... ZERO POINTS? That is the risk you take in the draft masters, but to get zero really sucks!

I'm going to throw my hat in the Draft Masters, because I normally draft well, and then second guess myself by starting the wrong people each week. :mad:

Diesel

Post by Diesel » Sun Mar 27, 2005 8:11 pm

Good Luck Billy. It's a little boring since there's no free agent pickups, but the format is just what it's called. If you think you have the potential to draft a solid team from top to bottom, the DraftChampions is for you. The computer gives you the optimum lineup, so you can't go wrong picking the wrong guys for youur starters.
*Ranked #1 Average Fantasy Football Player in the Nation 2004-2013

"Fantasy sports are all about LUCK. Except when I win."

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Mon Mar 28, 2005 1:09 am

Originally posted by Diesel:
Good Luck Billy. It's a little boring since there's no free agent pickups, but the format is just what it's called. If you think you have the potential to draft a solid team from top to bottom, the DraftChampions is for you. The computer gives you the optimum lineup, so you can't go wrong picking the wrong guys for youur starters. Thanks, I will give it a try. Hey Diesel, weren't you in the NY auction? If so, what team was yours?