Dallas Drafts To Be Held At The House of Blues

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:51 am

I know it's taken a long time to pull this off, but we are finally ready to announce our Dallas draft location. We are proud to announce that the NFFC will be at the House of Blues in Dallas on Saturday, Sept. 4th for the NFFC Classic and Primetime drafts. We will be in the Lone Star room, with food and beverage served for all attendees.

We looked at a lot of different locations in Dallas and I'll admit it was tough to find a perfect venue. But we feel like we've hit on a great new location in a great part of Dallas. Here's some info on the House of Blues from their web site:

"House of Blues Dallas opened in 2007 in the historic White Swan Building at the crossroads of Dallas' West End and the newly established Victory Park development. The building dates back to the 1920's when it housed a White Swan Coffee processing plant. Home to unique pieces of art such as Alan Sainte James Boudrot's "A Dream Come True" and S. Guion's painting of Robert Johnson, this unique and history–rich building continues to celebrate and showcase art and music. In keeping with tradition, the House of Blues Dallas displays the "Crazy Quilt" and keeps a metal box of mud from the Delta Mississippi underneath its stage."

House of Blues is located at 2200 N. Lamar Street in Dallas. For more information, call 214-978-BLUE or go to:

http://www.houseofblues.com/venues/clubvenues/dallas/

We are in the process of updating the NFFC web site now with more information on the Dallas drafts. We do not have a host hotel for this, but the House of Blues web site does have a lot of information on aread hotels. We will push this area hard via email to our past customers and current Fanball customers and feel confident this is going to be a great location for the NFFC. Sorry for the delay on this everyone, but hopefully our patience will be rewarded with a great, great venue.

See ya in Dallas. And if there is enough demand for a Draft Champions League and/or an Auction League on Friday, Sept. 3rd, trust me, we'll make it happen. Just let me know and we'll find space on Friday as well. Thanks all.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

TURBOUGH

Post by TURBOUGH » Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:37 am

I was just trying to send you a message but of course, your mailbox is full. It looks like you've made a decision. That is great!!! I hope this works out for you (Dallas draft). I can't ever see myself passing up Vegas but there may come a time when I need to stay home.

Again, I hope the Dallas site works out for you all.

TamuScarecrow

Post by TamuScarecrow » Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:56 am

Thanks, Greg, as you know I am very interested in drafting in Dallas this year. As a Texas A&M grad, this is old stomping grounds and one that has MUCH to offer.
2005 NY/CHI League Champ
2006 CHI#2 3rd Place
2006 Auction Reg Season Champ
2007 TAM#2 2nd Place
2007 Auction Reg Season Champ
2009 LV#5 League Champ
2010 Auction Reg Season Champ
2011 LV#3 2nd Place
2012 LV Classic League Champ

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:32 am

Originally posted by Tamuscarecrow:
Thanks, Greg, as you know I am very interested in drafting in Dallas this year. As a Texas A&M grad, this is old stomping grounds and one that has MUCH to offer. Thanks Rick. We're going to push hard to the Fanball audience for this location and hopefully we can work with Brady Tinker to get the word out on his radio and TV show and other outlets in the Dallas-Fort Worth area. We think this location has a lot to offer and this venue could be a lot of fun. And again, if there's interest in any Friday events we'll host them if the demand is there. Let's make it a weekend of fun at the House of Blues and get a fun hangout for NFFC members. Could be a BLAST.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius