Is it true? Is it possible?

Diesel

Post by Diesel » Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:00 am

I've been in the NFFC since day 1. I've cashed many times with 2nd and 3rd place finishes, but I've NEVER won a single NFFC league in the entire time I've played here. I've won just enough money here to prevent my wife to NOT kick me out of the house. ;)

But wait! I just checked out one league that I'm in, where we drafted, along with a LIVE pick by pick commentary on Red vs. Blue radio...And I'm in contention for my first NFFC title ever.

Best be assured that I will be watching every second of the game tonight. This is a $60 league that pays top 3, so there's a small payout at hand, but the idea of FINALLY winning a league would be priceless! LOL

Good luck to everyone with something going on tonight.

Marc

[ December 26, 2011, 09:03 PM: Message edited by: Diesel ]
*Ranked #1 Average Fantasy Football Player in the Nation 2004-2013

"Fantasy sports are all about LUCK. Except when I win."

Route Collectors

Post by Route Collectors » Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:07 am

Hey Marc that's funny. I'm in the same boat with the EXACT same team....also a $60 league.

Good luck and congrats on the newest addition :D

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:15 am

Originally posted by Diesel:
I've been in the NFFC since day 1. I've cashed many times with 2nd and 3rd place finishes, but I've NEVER won a single NFFC league in the entire time I've played here. I've won just enough money here to prevent my wife to NOT kick me out of the house. ;)

But wait! I just checked out one league that I'm in, where we drafted, along with a LIVE pick by pick commentary on Red vs. Blue radio...And I'm in contention for my first NFFC title ever.

I've got Sproles and Roddy White going tonight, with TeamSSRepomen neck and neck with me...He's got Brees, Turner and T.Gonzalez tonight, and I think I've got around a 20 point lead on him,.

Best be assured that I will be watching every second of the game tonight. This is a $60 league that pays top 3, so there's a small payout at hand, but the idea of FINALLY winning a league would be priceless! LOL

Good luck to everyone with something going on tonight.

Marc Hey, first place is worth $480 Marc, so don't sell that league short. That would be the down payment on a college scholarship fund for Frankie Jr. (sorry, Mason will always be Frankie Jr. to me!! :D ). Of course, by the time he goes to college you will have needed to win two NFFC Main Event titles to pay for college, but the $480 is a nice start. Good luck with that one tonight.

Speaking of the NFFC '60s, I think that format got folks drafting earlier this year, especially with the lockout. I think we'll offer those again next year starting in May or June and get the drafting season starting once the rookies are locked in. What do you think? Sound like a plan?

Oh, and improve the Live Scoring on these Draft Champions leagues and all DC leagues. That would make it all much better.

[ December 26, 2011, 09:15 AM: Message edited by: Greg Ambrosius ]
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

bald is beautiful

Post by bald is beautiful » Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:19 am

Go get it, Marc! Go for glory! lol

Diesel

Post by Diesel » Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:51 am

Jeff C...Sorry I missed your call today. This diaper/feeding routine is not an easy one. Trying to find out if I'll ever sleep again...LOL Thank you for the congrats. Good luck to you too. Go Roddy and Sproles tonight!

Greg, if you run them, people will come. Start them in May, and there is a market for them. Slow drafts and $60 drafts.

Jack, LMAO...This is the championship I've been waiting for, for YEARS! LOL But then again, I AM DIESEL...And there is a GREAT chance I will lose this league by single digit points... But I wouldn't trade this crazy hobby for another.

Diesel

Post by Diesel » Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:00 pm

I got this league mixed up with another's starting lineup...

I'm down about 30 points in this NFFC DC league...My opponent is done...But in these DC's, my guys tonight have to replace the guys in my starting lineup, PLUS 30 points...So it's going to be a close one.

I've got Sproles, Brees and Colston...

In an FFPC league...I've got Sproles and Roddy White against Jimmy Graham.

In my hometown league, I have Sproles and Roddy White against T.Gonzalez, Brees and Turner....

Wow, what a night...

[ December 26, 2011, 09:14 PM: Message edited by: Diesel ]

DIESEL02

Post by DIESEL02 » Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:20 am

You did win a WCOFF Auction league title with this great guy who was your partner..the brains behind everything and wait a NFBC title with the same guy too....Isn't he the one who introduced you to the NFFC too......that seems to be your problem...Staman and Mojo 2012 because Baggler and Diesel sure isn't working.....Marc we'll get together in January when you guys are settled in a little more....The B's
"Fortis fortuna adiuvat"-"Fortune favors the brave"

Team Legacy

Post by Team Legacy » Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:10 am

Diesel, congrats man, great draft! I wanted to win this one, but injuries got the best of me. Let's do it again on the air next summer!
Twitter: @ScottFantasy

Team Legacy

Post by Team Legacy » Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:10 am

Diesel, congrats man, great draft! I wanted to win this one, but injuries got the best of me. Let's do it again on the air next summer!
Twitter: @ScottFantasy

Diesel

Post by Diesel » Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:20 am

Scott, thank you very much. I enjoyed the LIVE draft...It was awesome to hear play by play and commentary on most picks. Count me in again for next year...

My FIRST NFFC league title...After SEVEN years...WOOHOO! ! ! LOL Lovin it...