Where will Randy go?

BONGIZMO

Where will Randy go?

Post by BONGIZMO » Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:12 am

My beloved Dolphins are apparently looking into him. Just for fun imagine all these headcases on the same side of the ball?! Marshall and Moss teamed with Ricky, what a locker room that would be LOL.
Never do card tricks for the people you play poker with.

mattjb

Where will Randy go?

Post by mattjb » Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:17 am

Another Dolphins fan here...

Moss & Marshall on the outside with Bess in the slot would be fantastic.

kentucky

Where will Randy go?

Post by kentucky » Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:46 am

why would any team in contention want Moss. the patriots have the best record in the NFL, they traded him. the Vikes thought he could help, they WAIVED him.

3.4 million for a 35 year old, over the hill cancer... :rolleyes:

i think the Bengals should pick him up...wouldn't that be a clubhouse? and another MTV reality series...
:eek: ...all that would need is Iverson and Artest.
bill cleavenger
"BIG BLUE NATION" ... We don't rebuild, we reload!!!

BONGIZMO

Where will Randy go?

Post by BONGIZMO » Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:03 am

Hehe, that would make for good television Bill.

Add Seattle and no surprise to any of us i'm sure, good ole Dannyboy in Washington reportedly in the mix. Well, Santana would finally have someone other than him for a defense to focus on in the passing game...er well um that is of course if Shanny doesn't decide Rex should be tossing the rock ACK?!

GOD Hates You

Where will Randy go?

Post by GOD Hates You » Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:51 pm

Is the 3.4 mil guaranteed? Once he is waived the contract should be null and void. He would have to sign a new deal with a new club. Or am I incorrect in my assessment of the situation.

GOD Hates You

Where will Randy go?

Post by GOD Hates You » Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:07 pm

Strike my previous post. I just read the scenario on Rotoworld.

King of Queens

Where will Randy go?

Post by King of Queens » Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:07 pm

Originally posted by GOD Hates You:
Is the 3.4 mil guaranteed? Once he is waived the contract should be null and void. He would have to sign a new deal with a new club. Or am I incorrect in my assessment of the situation. I'm 99% sure that if an NFL veteran is on the 53-man roster as of Week 1, his salary becomes guaranteed for the entire season.

Randy Moss will get his $3.4 million -- it's just a question of which team's bank account pays the remainder of his 2010 salary.

RoadKing

Where will Randy go?

Post by RoadKing » Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:58 am

Cutler to Moss.

Jersey Dawg

Where will Randy go?

Post by Jersey Dawg » Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:08 am

If Moss goes through waivers unclaimed then the Vikes pay his $3.4M. If a team claims him via the waiver process, they pay him.

As mentioned above, if unclaimed via waivers, Minn pays him and he can sign with any team for any amount. Minn pays the $3.4M and whoever signes him gets him on the cheap.

Pete

BONGIZMO

Where will Randy go?

Post by BONGIZMO » Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:36 am

I think it would be amusing for him to make it through, have NE sign him and then when all is said and done, they reside in first place, they get Moss back along with a third round pick and Minny paying him the bulk of his salary. Methinks that would seal the deal for the deathknell of Chilly in Minny.

As for Cutler to Moss Roadking, they can bring in Moss, Calvin, and Andre but with that line, none of them would ever get to complete a route before Cutler was lying prone on his back...I'm just sayin...