NFFC MILESTONES

BONGIZMO

NFFC MILESTONES

Post by BONGIZMO » Wed Nov 29, 2006 10:46 am

In the midst of all the chatter about draft slot allocation methods and planning for next year, a few significant accomplishments within the NFFC have happened/are about to happen and deserve recognition.

Congrats to Glen (Svengali) who was the first NFFC gamer to cross the 6000 point mark! Now there is a model of consistency for ya. Glen is also on the verge of making his thrid consecutive show which would place him in very select company I am assuming.

Although Jules (Pimpin Trigger Jr) has been receiving plenty of deserved recognition for her running away from the field this season, what has yet to be noted is that she will be the first gamer to reach the elusive 2000 point level during the 13 week regular season! Based on her weekly average, she may set a standard in excess of 2100 which could stand for many years to come.

While everyone seems to be engrossed with changes for the future, I felt it worth noting some of the incredible successes that are occurring in the present. :cool:

[ November 29, 2006, 04:47 PM: Message edited by: BONGIZMO ]
Never do card tricks for the people you play poker with.

joetreff

NFFC MILESTONES

Post by joetreff » Wed Nov 29, 2006 11:09 am

Leading the average points per game is an accomplishment considering all the competition.

FYI to Greg and Tom, the lifetime standings don't include anyone that began after 2004. Are the people who missed year one going to be added at some point?

Greg Ambrosius

NFFC MILESTONES

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed Nov 29, 2006 11:35 am

Originally posted by felixflamingo:
Leading the average points per game is an accomplishment considering all the competition.

FYI to Greg and Tom, the lifetime standings don't include anyone that began after 2004. Are the people who missed year one going to be added at some point? Yeah, I'll talk to STATS about this. For baseball, they were included during their second year. I trust STATS is going to add you guys after Year Two's results are in.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

TradeStar28

NFFC MILESTONES

Post by TradeStar28 » Wed Nov 29, 2006 2:26 pm

Originally posted by BONGIZMO:
In the midst of all the chatter about draft slot allocation methods and planning for next year, a few significant accomplishments within the NFFC have happened/are about to happen and deserve recognition.

Congrats to Glen (Svengali) who was the first NFFC gamer to cross the 6000 point mark! Now there is a model of consistency for ya. Glen is also on the verge of making his thrid consecutive show which would place him in very select company I am assuming.

Although Jules (Pimpin Trigger Jr) has been receiving plenty of deserved recognition for her running away from the field this season, what has yet to be noted is that she will be the first gamer to reach the elusive 2000 point level during the 13 week regular season! Based on her weekly average, she may set a standard in excess of 2100 which could stand for many years to come.

While everyone seems to be engrossed with changes for the future, I felt it worth noting some of the incredible successes that are occurring in the present. :cool: Do not forget about the Road to 5000.

I am referring to 5000 posts on this message forum. Even though its not a milestone, it is closer to borderline pathetic. :D
2012 - FI$HER - Flying High Again

Gordon Gekko

NFFC MILESTONES

Post by Gordon Gekko » Wed Nov 29, 2006 3:03 pm

Originally posted by SNAKE:
GG...was this a thinly vieled attempt at stabbing you in the back here?...hehehe...SNAKE he was likely talking about you or i guess even greg :eek:
Is my "weekend warrior" prep better than your prep?