++++NFFC Main Classic Teams+++++

jdobies64

Post by jdobies64 » Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:37 am

Thanks big fella. I think we could be splitting hairs when it comes to Brees and Rodgers this year so getting him at 19 was tough to pass up. I do hate the fact that Mike Williams is residing in Queens instead of Long Island! :)

particra

Post by particra » Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:43 am

Originally posted by King of Queens:
quote:Originally posted by jdobies64:
Super roster from last night. Interesting draft. Besides WR's going at the speed of light there were some interesting choices as well, Turner at 1.3, Austin at 1.6, Finley at 2.8 and Charles at 2.9, to name a few.

QB Brees, Freeman
RB Harrison, Stewart, Cadillac, Buckhalter, A. Dixon, M. Bennett
WR R. Moss, S. Smith (NY), Meachem, James Jones, Jacoby Jones, Collie, Dem. Thomas
TE Z. Miller
K Akers
DEF Cowboys, Bucs Good job last night, Jeff. I thought about taking Brees in the 2nd for a long time. However, with the speed in which receivers came off the board, I'm glad I started WR/WR.

Based on what was left, I think you made the right choice.
[/QUOTE]I'm still trying to figure out what the hell happened last night; that was unusual. From the 8 spot, I was expecting to go WR/WR. Not so much.

I probably should have reached for a Garcon or Floyd in the 6th, but once I took Mendenhall at 3.7 I knew my plan was to try to take Rice and Holmes and survive for the first 4 weeks at WR. With 6 teams making the playoff in the Super, it seemed like a reasonable approach at the time.

QB- P. Manning, J. Cambpell

RB - M. Jones-Drew, R. Mendenhall, B. Wells, W. McGahee, I. Redman, L. Ball

WR - Crabtree, D. Mason, L. Murphy, S. Holmes, S. Rice, D. Bess, B. Tate

TE - H. Miller, R. Gronkowsli

Ten D.

[ September 08, 2010, 12:44 PM: Message edited by: Hells Satans ]

jdobies64

Post by jdobies64 » Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:43 am

Thanks Glen. Wasnt happy with Meacham as my number three receiver but I am hoping between him, JJ, JJII and Collie I can get one guy to break out.

King of Queens

Post by King of Queens » Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:54 am

Originally posted by FI$HER:
quote:Originally posted by King of Queens:
quote:Originally posted by jdobies64:
Super roster from last night. Interesting draft. Besides WR's going at the speed of light there were some interesting choices as well, Turner at 1.3, Austin at 1.6, Finley at 2.8 and Charles at 2.9, to name a few.

QB Brees, Freeman
WR R. Moss, S. Smith (NY), Meachem, James Jones, Jacoby Jones, Collie, Dem. Thomas
TE Z. Miller
K Akers
DEF Cowboys, Bucs Good job last night, Jeff. I thought about taking Brees in the 2nd for a long time. However, with the speed in which receivers came off the board, I'm glad I started WR/WR.

Based on what was left, I think you made the right choice.
[/QUOTE]you flying to vegas this weekend?
[/QUOTE]Yes, tomorrow. Will I see you there?

cdavault

Post by cdavault » Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:24 am

looks like there are some good teams out there.
Hells Satans you look really weak/limited ceiling at WR imho. Nice RBs!!

particra

Post by particra » Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:46 am

Originally posted by Popcorn Maker:
looks like there are some good teams out there.
Hells Satans you look really weak/limited ceiling at WR imho. Nice RBs!! Oh, my WRs are awful. No doubt about it. I just have to hope I can manage/get lucky until Holmes comes back and pray that Rice is healthy/productive for the 2nd half.

Quahogs

Post by Quahogs » Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:20 am

Originally posted by jdobies64:

QB Brees, Freeman
TE Z. Miller
K Akers
DEF Cowboys, Bucs If the draft was whacked and picks holey moley I'd look no further than Glenneration Lowy ! :cool: