What's Left In The Main Events?

telestar

Post by telestar » Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:45 am

[ August 22, 2008, 09:27 PM: Message edited by: telestar ]

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:11 pm

With four signups in the last hour we are now at 300 for the NFFC. I knew some of my New Yorkers would come through at the end. But we still need eight more. We have the spots, do you want to take the plunge? Let's get those eight more and celebrate with 308 NFFC signups on Monday.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:38 pm

Originally posted by Tom Kessenich:
With four signups in the last hour we are now at 300 for the NFFC. I knew some of my New Yorkers would come through at the end. But we still need eight more. We have the spots, do you want to take the plunge? Let's get those eight more and celebrate with 308 NFFC signups on Monday. Good job all while I was out of the office. We have at least seven spots left in the NFFC Classic main event and 10 total in the NFFC Primetime main event. We are going to fill out several cities perfectly for the NFFC Primetime, so don't delay if you want a spot in CHI, NY or LV. Those are going to go this weekend.

Thanks all and have a GREAT weekend.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:39 am

Signup deadline for the NFFC main events is Sunday afternoon, if you're still interested. We do have room for:

NFFC main event: 7 teams
NBC Sports NFFC Primetime main event: 10 teams

In the NBC Sports main event, we will fill out full leagues in these cities with one more signup:

NY: 71 teams (1 spot left in a full league)
LV: 83 teams (1 spot left in a full league)
CHI: 47 teams (1 spot left in a full league)

First ones in today get the spots in full leagues and after that they would be hooked up via teleconference from those cities if needed. Don't delay if you're interested in a team in one of those cities. Thanks all.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius