Am I Crazy?

Coltsfan

Am I Crazy?

Post by Coltsfan » Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:13 pm

TO 3/31. Revis just keeps shutting them down. TO deep against Revis is a complete mismatch. The guy has to be the best corner in the league.

Wayne

BillyWaz

Am I Crazy?

Post by BillyWaz » Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:40 am

Originally posted by Coltsfan:
TO 3/31. Revis just keeps shutting them down. TO deep against Revis is a complete mismatch. The guy has to be the best corner in the league.

Wayne Yep, and all Reggie Wayne owners better be paying attention. Revis on Reggie Wayne (if he even plays due to the Colts possibly sitting starters) in Week 16, is a nightmare for his owners.

Go Dallas Clark!!! :D

pizzatyme

Am I Crazy?

Post by pizzatyme » Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:13 am

Revis is an outstanding player, but the Colts can throw on anyone. That's not to say Manning wouldn't be picked off a time or three, but they would go to the open player and on occasion, that would be Wayne.
2008- Didn't finish last overall in the Classic.
2009- Didn't finish last overall in the Classic or Primetime.

Coltsfan

Am I Crazy?

Post by Coltsfan » Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:30 am

Agreed Russ but there are 2 problems. One is that there is zero chance of Wayne "going off" and that is what you're looking for week 16. And the second is that his playing time might be limited. Reggie will probably not be a good option on week 16. I have him in wcoff and will probably be looking for a better option.

Wayne

mikeybok

Am I Crazy?

Post by mikeybok » Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:31 am

Wayne Yep ... me and Bubba were talking about that last night.
Hakuna Matata!

mikeybok

Am I Crazy?

Post by mikeybok » Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:44 am

Agreed Russ but there are 2 problems. One is that there is zero chance of Wayne "going off" and that is what you're looking for week 16. And the second is that his playing time might be limited. Reggie will probably not be a good option on week 16. I have him in wcoff and will probably be looking for a better option.

Wayne It will be almost impossible to sit Wayne week 16 if we have a shot at the money. Our 4th WR is Steve Smith and our fifth is Massaquoi ... so we have options ... but could we live with ourselves if we miss 40K because Wayne scores 22 points and we had him on the bench? We will see.
Hakuna Matata!

Samlawyer

Am I Crazy?

Post by Samlawyer » Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:31 am

But think of the glory you will get if you win the title BECAUSE you sat Wayne. No guts, no glory!!!!

BillyWaz

Am I Crazy?

Post by BillyWaz » Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:53 am

Originally posted by GK:
quote:Originally posted by BillyWaz:
quote:Originally posted by Coltsfan:

Wayne Yep, and all Reggie Wayne owners better be paying attention. Revis on Reggie Wayne (if he even plays due to the Colts possibly sitting starters) in Week 16, is a nightmare for his owners.

Go Dallas Clark!!! :D
[/QUOTE]...if Reggie Wayne is out you best believe that Dallas Clark will not be playing as well...and if he is, well, then guess who will be receiving MOST of the defensive backfield's attention?...sorry but I don't agree with your Dallas Clark optimism here...GK
[/QUOTE]My optimism was if they both DO play.

If Wayne is bottled up by Revis, Clark will have a BIG game.

Provided they play of course. ;)

Forget the "Revis factor", owners with Manning, Addai, Wayne, Clark, and to a lesser extent Garcon and Collie COULD be getting "punished" because the Colts are too damn good!

Certainly nothing you could of seen on draft day. :(

[ December 04, 2009, 03:55 PM: Message edited by: BillyWaz ]