Go Gettas To Get Crystal Trophy In Chicago

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:17 am

As long as we don't forget it here at the office, we'll officially present the 2007 NFFC championship crystal trophy to our defending champions, Ryan Welch and Jeremy Jurwitz, before the NFFC main event starts in Chicago. The trophy really is special and it's the prize we're all chasing this weekend...along with the 100K!! :D

Take a look at the trophy in Chicago if you get a chance because it really is sweet. And Ryan, prepare a short (did I say, SHORT? :D ) acceptance speech after Scott Kelnhofer presents you to the crowd. Enjoy the moment and get ready for everyone to try and beat you this year for the new crystal trophy.

Enjoy all and good luck.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

bald is beautiful

Post by bald is beautiful » Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:27 am

That will be sweet. Make sure you guys display it proudly on the draft table in our league. You've earned it, and it will add to the atmosphere.

Coltsfan

Post by Coltsfan » Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:55 am

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
As long as we don't forget it here at the office, we'll officially present the 2007 NFFC championship crystal trophy to our defending champions, Ryan Welch and Jeremy Jurwitz, before the NFFC main event starts in Chicago. The trophy really is special and it's the prize we're all chasing this weekend...along with the 100K!! :D

Take a look at the trophy in Chicago if you get a chance because it really is sweet. And Ryan, prepare a short (did I say, SHORT? :D ) acceptance speech after Scott Kelnhofer presents you to the crowd. Enjoy the moment and get ready for everyone to try and beat you this year for the new crystal trophy.

Enjoy all and good luck. Fortunately we get to see the trophy EVERY year in Chicago!

:D

Wayne

Hard heads

Post by Hard heads » Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:57 am

LOL Wayne I was just coming on this thread to post we would have it back in Vegas for sure next year.

Inf4life

Post by Inf4life » Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:45 am

I for one cannot wait. I'll try and keep it short and sweet. Just have a few people to thank. I'm sure Jeremy will say a few things too. It will be displayed proudly on the table with us. I said it would be funny to have Rob's trophy there too. Have never had that before. We appreciate everything that you and Tom do for us here at the NFFC. It makes it a first class event that is tops in the fantasy world and one that we will continue to come back to year after year. Thanks again Greg and Tom for giving us all the opportunity to turn our passion into something great. I wish everyone the best of luck this year. Catch us if you can!!
2007 NFFC Classic Champion

sportsbettingman

Post by sportsbettingman » Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:02 am

Very cool!

I'm glad to see some things I've posted years back coming to fruition like the presentation of the trophy on Draft Day, and having a playoff to win your league that runs simultaneous with the Overall Playoffs.

Well Done NFFC!

~Lance
"The first man what makes a move can count amongst 'is treasure a ball from this pistol."

~Long John Silver

El Diablo

Post by El Diablo » Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:09 am

Congrats guys ! i still get sick when i think of how we lost , but u guys earned it ! good luck this year