Provisional NFBC Message Board

Glenneration X

Post by Glenneration X » Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:00 am

Originally posted by Walla Walla:
After the first look of the new NFBC site all I can say is hope you all have T1 lines hooked to your brand new computer. Sigh.....
I use to go to ESPN until they got so heavy on the visuals that the download wasn't worth it.
Looks like someone talked Fanball into the same crap. KISS! Please post the link for the new site.
I can't seem to find it.....or are you just being facetious? I wonder..... ;)

Glenn

King of Queens

Post by King of Queens » Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:07 am

Originally posted by Glenneration X:
quote:Originally posted by Walla Walla:
After the first look of the new NFBC site all I can say is hope you all have T1 lines hooked to your brand new computer. Sigh.....
I use to go to ESPN until they got so heavy on the visuals that the download wasn't worth it.
Looks like someone talked Fanball into the same crap. KISS! Please post the link for the new site.
I can't seem to find it.....or are you just being facetious? I wonder..... ;)

Glenn
[/QUOTE]All in good time...all in good time.

Oh yeah -- good find, Walla! :D

botherk

Post by botherk » Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:09 am

Still a work in progress, Glenn.
Go to your NFBC team and hit MB's from there. Be patient, it is slow, they're still working on it.
Alge? Braylon? Knowshon?
C'mon parents!

Here are some names for football players.
Ouch, Hitcha, Juke, Blitz

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:10 am

Originally posted by Walla Walla:
Looks like someone talked Fanball into the same crap. KISS! There are tons of beautiful photos on the site John. I'm not sure what Internet service you have, but I don't have any problem with the images loading quickly on any of my computers. Down and dirty may be the way some want us to go, but I don't think that was our plan. I look forward to other feedback as well. I see a few folks have found the new link already and are on the site. Feel free to provide your feedback here and on the NFBC Message Boards.

The site will be live tonight, I've been told. 99% sure of that. We'll post the URL here when that happens. Enjoy all.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Gordon Gekko II

Post by Gordon Gekko II » Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:31 am

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
There are tons of beautiful photos on the site John. I'm not sure what Internet service you have, but I don't have any problem with the images loading quickly on any of my computers. Down and dirty may be the way some want us to go, but I don't think that was our plan. I look forward to other feedback as well. I see a few folks have found the new link already and are on the site. Feel free to provide your feedback here and on the NFBC Message Boards.

The site will be live tonight, I've been told. 99% sure of that. We'll post the URL here when that happens. Enjoy all. greg - just found it. looks great at first glance. going through it now.

also, i noticed in the 150 team auction championship, you are still paying out the top 10 spots. if you remember, i and others thought that was way too many for a 150 team event. please reduce to the top 5 and add the extra money to the 2nd and 3rd place winner. thanks!

Glenneration X

Post by Glenneration X » Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:37 am

Well I found the site and I'm not quite sure what Walla's problem with it is....
I think it looks great & seems easy to navigate.
I'm going to look around a bit more to see all the features.

Looking forward to when the team pages are loaded so I can take a gander at that.

One more thing.....I guessed right!!!

Glenn

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:22 pm

Originally posted by Gekko:
quote:Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
There are tons of beautiful photos on the site John. I'm not sure what Internet service you have, but I don't have any problem with the images loading quickly on any of my computers. Down and dirty may be the way some want us to go, but I don't think that was our plan. I look forward to other feedback as well. I see a few folks have found the new link already and are on the site. Feel free to provide your feedback here and on the NFBC Message Boards.

The site will be live tonight, I've been told. 99% sure of that. We'll post the URL here when that happens. Enjoy all. greg - just found it. looks great at first glance. going through it now.

also, i noticed in the 150 team auction championship, you are still paying out the top 10 spots. if you remember, i and others thought that was way too many for a 150 team event. please reduce to the top 5 and add the extra money to the 2nd and 3rd place winner. thanks!
[/QUOTE]I do agree with this and we can adjust that. That's easy. Hang tight a bit on that decision.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:23 pm

Originally posted by Glenneration X:
Well I found the site and I'm not quite sure what Walla's problem with it is....
I think it looks great & seems easy to navigate.
I'm going to look around a bit more to see all the features.

Looking forward to when the team pages are loaded so I can take a gander at that.

One more thing.....I guessed right!!!

Glenn Congrats. Are you happy with our decision for New York??? :D

Post by 751542 » Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:47 pm

eventhough i will be drafting at the bellagio, the citifield draft is tempting. what a great idea...just too bad its the mets...uuugghhh. you guys really know how to seperate from the pack!!! GREAT JOB!!

emoryup

Post by emoryup » Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:50 pm

Nice new site, Greg.