anyone interested in this?

TradeStar28

Post by TradeStar28 » Tue Oct 02, 2007 7:09 am

Originally posted by renman:
Kotax,

I agree. I avoided Braylon because I expected Quinn at some point to take over and go through growing pains. I think Fisher made the right choice and ultimately Berrian will score more. The Berrian pick was DR FI$HER's choice in the 4th over Braylon. I have the man love for Braylon because he is one of the special talents that come around not too often. On the flip side, my cousin thinks that Berrian will be Steve Smith like. Thus far Berrian has dropped too many passes and hasnt scored a TD yet. Hopefully this changes with Griese feeding him the ball instead of Gross Rexman
2012 - FI$HER - Flying High Again

da bears

Post by da bears » Tue Oct 02, 2007 7:14 am

Originally posted by renman:
Kotax,

I agree. I avoided Braylon because I expected Quinn at some point to take over and go through growing pains. I think Fisher made the right choice and ultimately Berrian will score more. The Browns are actually doing pretty decent right now with Andersen at QB and theres a chance I think that Quinn may not play at all this season or perhaps a couple of the games at the end. I think Edwards will continue to be a stud and will outscore Berrian. The Bears offense is awful and Griese does like throwing the ball alot to Mushin which could hurt Berrian's proudction also.
Bauler Shot Caller

KOTRAX

Post by KOTRAX » Tue Oct 02, 2007 7:41 am

Originally posted by FI$HER:
quote:Originally posted by renman:
Kotax,

I agree. I avoided Braylon because I expected Quinn at some point to take over and go through growing pains. I think Fisher made the right choice and ultimately Berrian will score more. The Berrian pick was DR FI$HER's choice in the 4th over Braylon. I have the man love for Braylon because he is one of the special talents that come around not too often. On the flip side, my cousin thinks that Berrian will be Steve Smith like. Thus far Berrian has dropped too many passes and hasnt scored a TD yet. Hopefully this changes with Griese feeding him the ball instead of Gross Rexman
[/QUOTE]YEAH BUT THE SPECIAL TALENT DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING IF HE DOESN'T HAVE A GOOD QB. AT THE TIME OF THE DRAFT FRYE WAS THE STARTER WHICH MEANT BAD NUMBERS FOR BRAYLON AND BETTER ONES FOR BERRIAN. NO REASON TO BEAT YOURSELF UP FOR THAT PICK.

Hard heads

Post by Hard heads » Tue Oct 02, 2007 9:17 am

The QB situation was why we took Randy Moss over Edwards in round 4 in our league. Was pissed in week 1 when all this talk happened about Moss being cut or too hurt to play, but am glad we went with the better situation now.

Clonedawg

Post by Clonedawg » Tue Oct 02, 2007 9:49 am

I hear ya Hard Heads. I ended up with Moss as my first WR and was really disappointed. I went with Gates at the end of round three instead of going with a WR. I drafted Glenn as my WR3 and he went belly up right after the draft and then I saw the report that NE might cut Moss. I thought I saw my $1,300 go out the window before the season even kicked off!!

jjsegura78

Post by jjsegura78 » Tue Oct 02, 2007 7:02 pm

My Main League (Chi League 4). I can't really say that I'm happy with my team to this point, but they can only get better. I've got great competion in this league, not to mention last years champ!!

1. Willis McGahee- What I really wanted to do with my first three picks was to take Steve Smith, Andre Johnson and C.J. Went with RB cause I didn't want two scrubs. McGahee can only get better, maybe?? No rushing TD's though.

2. Chad Johnson- I was hoping he'd be here and he was. Has produced.

3. Larry Fitz- I was glad to see that he'd dropped to me after picking up C.J. Finally produced something for me this week. Like McGahee, can only get better.

4. Tatum Bell- I wanted to take this pick back as soon as I called out the name. I was hoping Lamont Jordan would drop to 6th. Has produced 3rd RB type numbers, and will only get worse.

5. DeAngelo Williams- Not that I want D. Foster to get hurt, but I picked Williams on Foster's medical history. Just had his best week 11.7, can only get better???

6. Philip Rivers- Chargers 14-2 last year right? I got one great week from him 32.2 points. I think he'll only get better.

7. Vernon Davis- I thought this guy would be a freak. WRONG!!!! 16.3 points through 4 weeks, crying, and one injury later has made this my biggest mistake yet. Luckily, Donald Lee was available through the free agent market.

8. Greg Jennings- I think this guy and my 9th pick will help me get into the playoffs. Jennings has Favre who's on a mission this year, and I see about 7 more TD's before season end. Don't get hurt again Greg.

9. Ronald Curry- This week was dissapointing, because Dante only seems to like Porter, but he's produced along side C.J. so far. If C.J., Fitz, Jennings, and Curry can play a little better I might win the Aikmen or Staubach autos one week.

11. Matt Shaub- Nice late pick. My best QB. Would've been 3-1 to this point but my gut told me Rivers. Rivers got more points than Shaub week 3. I made mistake of not playing Shaub weeks 2 and 4.

My picks 10, 12-18 were garbage, except for 16th (Shayne Graham) he's done his job, but still trash. I was able to get a couple of free agent pickups that were someone else's trash, but hopefully my tresures... Picked up the Cowboy's D, and they've gotten me 34 points in 2 weeks. Also, picked up D.J. Hackett as free agent and I hope he comes back to be a producer.
Projection 2010: Either winning my Classic LV/Chicago Dual League, or making it to the Catalina Wine Mixer.

JJ Segura

MGB MARTY

Post by MGB MARTY » Tue Oct 02, 2007 11:29 pm

NY#2 Pick 10
Have no idea how I am 4-0 Guess I should be happy with record but when I look at my draft I have caught some breaks and also somme crap
Westbrook in 1st Injury risk but has been great
Jacobs need him ASAP
Housh My best pick
Bulger Now my QB#3
C Johnson prior to back problem was a good WR2
D Bennett Total Disgust

Dallas Clark in Rd9 thrilled with
B Marshall in Rd12 thrilled with
L White in Rd8 thrilled with

Think I drafted better in later rounds than earlier ones Keys are Westbrook to play rest of the year Jacobs to come back with rage and C Johnson to give me WR2 numbers.

Marty