Draft Slots Will Be Announced On Saturday At 11 A.M. EST

Gordon Gekko

Post by Gordon Gekko » Sat Aug 26, 2006 4:40 am

greg and tom - thanks for getting the slots out so quick. see you in vegas baby!
Is my "weekend warrior" prep better than your prep?

da bears

Post by da bears » Sat Aug 26, 2006 4:45 am

yep great job greg and tom!! See you in vegas Greg
Bauler Shot Caller

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sat Aug 26, 2006 4:49 am

It was our pleasure guys. This year's event has fallen perfectly for us and we're not done yet. I still have a little work to do. ;)

It was good to get you guys/gals your draft spots seven days in advance of the live draft. Everyone now has plenty of time to mock draft at your spot and everyone should have free access to MockDraftCentral.com. Go crazy on there until Saturday and be ready.

What a blast this has been for Tom and I. You think this is a job? Huh. We've had fun and I trust we'll celebrate a little with each of you in each of the cities. This is fun for us and we know that each year we're building a better foundation of customers and the best is yet to come.

Good luck everyone. I'm going to enjoy my weekend and then head off to Las Vegas on Tuesday. Be safe in all your travels.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Sat Aug 26, 2006 4:57 am

I just wanted to echo Greg's comments. We were bummed we couldn't get everything finalized yesterday for everyone but those two NY signups last night were just what the doctor ordered. We're glad we can give everyone a couple of extra days to know your draft spots and prepare because next week is going to be a blast in all three cities.

So good luck, have fun and now get to work. :D
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Dave Clum

Post by Dave Clum » Sat Aug 26, 2006 5:09 am

Wow,I got my lump of coal for christmas.Pick #13.I must have gotten my thirteenth choice.Well,the show must go on.I'll just have to win from that slot.See you in chicago.

Jersey Dawg

Post by Jersey Dawg » Sat Aug 26, 2006 5:20 am

Originally posted by DiamondKing:
Wow,I got my lump of coal for christmas.Pick #13.I must have gotten my thirteenth choice.Well,the show must go on.I'll just have to win from that slot.See you in chicago. Ditto - #13 LV4 - At least I'm making a 5 day vacation out of it so it won't hurt as bad spending this $1250. :(

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sat Aug 26, 2006 5:58 am

My apologies on one thing: I had planned to e-mail the draft spots to everyone right after I posted them, but we have a server down here today where I could do that and since it's Saturday it's tough to get our mass e-mail list sent out through our promotions department. Hopefully tomorrow I'll have access to this server where our NFFC list is and I'll e-mail out the list to everyone with every city on it. Sorry about that.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

rtttslr

Post by rtttslr » Sat Aug 26, 2006 6:20 am

Bill Reinking...played in all 4 of their "THE DRAFT 2005" cities last year. Good site, good fun, nice guys. Only doing Texas this year though.

I had the Buffalo league wrapped up until LT took some time off at the end.....ain't it always the story--shoulda seen the one that got away! : )