I'm Chatting NOW

RC Techies

I'm Chatting NOW

Post by RC Techies » Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:52 am

How do you see New Englands offense doing against denver? Any predictions on whether Moss does well. What type of production do you see from New Englands running game. Will Sammy Morris be the lead back or is Maroney/Jordan/Faulk going to get the carries.

Tom Kessenich

I'm Chatting NOW

Post by Tom Kessenich » Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:54 am

Originally posted by RC Techies:
How do you see New Englands offense doing against denver? Any predictions on whether Moss does well. What type of production do you see from New Englands running game. Will Sammy Morris be the lead back or is Maroney/Jordan/Faulk going to get the carries. My prediction is Maroney sits again. Morris starts and has a very good game if the Patriots don't fall behind big like they did against the Chargers. Faulk will be his usual active self.

I do think the Patriots will win this week. Since 2003, Belichick has never lost the game following a double-digit defeat.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Tom Kessenich

I'm Chatting NOW

Post by Tom Kessenich » Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:55 am

Originally posted by SNAKE:
...TK, honestly - how does one even acquire bloated testes?...also, please peer into your Clairvoyant Ball and inform The Serpent if from here on out until the end of the season Kevin Walter will outscore Lenny Moore - true or false?...thanks much TK...SNAKE If you mean Lance Moore then yes I expect Walter to outproduce him as long as Colston is healthy. And the less I know about Winslow's testicles the better.
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

bald is beautiful

I'm Chatting NOW

Post by bald is beautiful » Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:55 am

Uh oh, I shouldn't have started that topic!

Samlawyer

I'm Chatting NOW

Post by Samlawyer » Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:56 am

As a former Brady owner, how much longer do I give Matt Cassel? It's becoming painful to watch.

kapefear

I'm Chatting NOW

Post by kapefear » Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:58 am

Tom,Last ? from me, thanks for all your input.I drafted DEREK ANDERSON,but was wise to draft ROGERS also.I also picked up MATT RYAN on the waiver wire.My ? is after Mondays night game is DEREK back and should be considered over RODGERS?2ndly I was wondering if there was a runner up prize,say t-shirt or hat for posting 193.8 in the NBC this week.On a serious note any word from Greg and how is daughter is doing.Thanks again, Your league is the best by far,keep up the great job...

Tom Kessenich

I'm Chatting NOW

Post by Tom Kessenich » Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:59 am

Originally posted by Samlawyer:
As a former Brady owner, how much longer do I give Matt Cassel? It's becoming painful to watch. Depends who's on your WW list. He is truly a bad QB but unfortunately there are probably 5-7 other QBs who are just as bad right now. This really is an incredibly bad year for QBs. I talked about that in the preseason and it's really come to pass.
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Tom Kessenich

I'm Chatting NOW

Post by Tom Kessenich » Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:00 am

Originally posted by kapefear:
Tom,Last ? from me, thanks for all your input.I drafted DEREK ANDERSON,but was wise to draft ROGERS also.I also picked up MATT RYAN on the waiver wire.My ? is after Mondays night game is DEREK back and should be considered over RODGERS?2ndly I was wondering if there was a runner up prize,say t-shirt or hat for posting 193.8 in the NBC this week.On a serious note any word from Greg and how is daughter is doing.Thanks again, Your league is the best by far,keep up the great job... Anderson looked damn good but I wouldn't put him ahead of Rodgers just yet. I haven't heard from Greg but everything was supposed to go smoothly so I fully expect that to be the case.

And sorry, no runner-up weekly prize. Not this year.
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Captain Hook

I'm Chatting NOW

Post by Captain Hook » Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:03 am

Originally posted by SNAKE:
...TK, honestly - how does one even acquire bloated testes?...also, please peer into your Clairvoyant Ball and inform The Serpent if from here on out until the end of the season Kevin Walter will outscore Lenny Moore - true or false?...thanks much TK...SNAKE 1) Infection (particularly staph infections)
2) Virus
3) Venereal Disease
4) Sleeping with Snakes