I'm Chatting NOW

Tom Kessenich

I'm Chatting NOW

Post by Tom Kessenich » Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:04 am

In all seriousness, there has been a rumor about a staph infection and the Browns.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Tom Kessenich

I'm Chatting NOW

Post by Tom Kessenich » Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:16 am

Originally posted by SNAKE:
quote:Originally posted by Captain Hook:
quote:Originally posted by SNAKE:
...TK, honestly - how does one even acquire bloated testes?...also, please peer into your Clairvoyant Ball and inform The Serpent if from here on out until the end of the season Kevin Walter will outscore Lenny Moore - true or false?...thanks much TK...SNAKE 1) Infection (particularly staph infections)
2) Virus
3) Venereal Disease
4) Sleeping with Snakes
[/QUOTE]...even non-VENOMous ones?...

...TK - one mo' for ya here...who outscores who for the rest of the season - Cutler or McNabb?...thanks much...SNAKE
[/QUOTE]McNabb if he can stay healthy. Do not underestimate the value of getting Kevin Curtis back.
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Appleman

I'm Chatting NOW

Post by Appleman » Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:17 am

Tom, does Shaun Alexander have even a remote FF pulse now that he is back in the NFL with the Redskins?

Tom Kessenich

I'm Chatting NOW

Post by Tom Kessenich » Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:19 am

Originally posted by Appleman:
Tom, does Shaun Alexander have even a remote FF pulse now that he is back in the NFL with the Redskins? Maybe a very light one. Rock Cartwright will probably be the backup until Betts returns and Betts is the guy when he's healthy. I think Alexander is there for depth purposes.
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Gordon Gekko

I'm Chatting NOW

Post by Gordon Gekko » Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:21 am

NFL Network's Adam Schefter reports that Joseph Addai will miss 2-4 weeks with a slightly torn hamstring.
Is my "weekend warrior" prep better than your prep?

Tom Kessenich

I'm Chatting NOW

Post by Tom Kessenich » Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:22 am

Originally posted by Gordon Gekko:
NFL Network's Adam Schefter reports that Joseph Addai will miss 2-4 weeks with a slightly torn hamstring. Not the least bit surprised to hear this. Then it could become a guessing game as to when he'll be healthy enough to return.

Think Harrison, Marvin 2007.
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Appleman

I'm Chatting NOW

Post by Appleman » Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:23 am

As a Portis owner who has Betts already, I hope you are right.

Greg Ambrosius

I'm Chatting NOW

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:27 am

Originally posted by kapefear:
On a serious note any word from Greg and how is daughter is doing.Thanks again, Your league is the best by far,keep up the great job... Thanks for inquiring. Everything went perfect today and Danielle is already home from the hospital and watching Harry Potter. :D Hospitals today run like assembly lines as they want you in and out as fast as possible, even for kids. Danielle had a screw inserted into her ankle and you'd think that would take time, but they no sooner had her boot on and velcro'd and they were trying to get her out of bed and walking on it. We were in the car three hours after they operated. Amazing....and a bit scary. :D

All is good and she gets extra loving now from mom, dad, grandma, the cat, the dog, everyone but brother and sister. :D Life is good for her.

Carry on with the football talk and I'll be back in the office tomorrow. Good job all and thanks for the prayers. I know they helped today.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Gordon Gekko

I'm Chatting NOW

Post by Gordon Gekko » Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:31 am

Good to hear Greg!
Is my "weekend warrior" prep better than your prep?