I'm Chatting NOW

da bears

I'm Chatting NOW

Post by da bears » Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:32 am

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
quote:Originally posted by kapefear:
On a serious note any word from Greg and how is daughter is doing.Thanks again, Your league is the best by far,keep up the great job... Thanks for inquiring. Everything went perfect today and Danielle is already home from the hospital and watching Harry Potter. :D Hospitals today run like assembly lines as they want you in and out as fast as possible, even for kids. Danielle had a screw inserted into her ankle and you'd think that would take time, but they no sooner had her boot on and velcro'd and they were trying to get her out of bed and walking on it. We were in the car three hours after they operated. Amazing....and a bit scary. :D

All is good and she gets extra loving now from mom, dad, grandma, the cat, the dog, everyone but brother and sister. :D Life is good for her.

Carry on with the football talk and I'll be back in the office tomorrow. Good job all and thanks for the prayers. I know they helped today.
[/QUOTE]Thanks for the update Greg. Good to hear that things went well with your daughter's procedure.
Bauler Shot Caller

Samlawyer

I'm Chatting NOW

Post by Samlawyer » Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:33 am

Rhetorical Question: Speaking of Kevin Curtis, as a Curtis owner and hit by the Week 8 bye week bug, do I have the Kellen Winslow balls to start him upon his likely Week 8 debut?

Tom Kessenich

I'm Chatting NOW

Post by Tom Kessenich » Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:36 am

Originally posted by Samlawyer:
Rhetorical Question: Speaking of Kevin Curtis, as a Curtis owner and hit by the Week 8 bye week bug, do I have the Kellen Winslow balls to start him upon his likely Week 8 debut? I'm a Curtis owner in my main league. If the practice reports next week are positive I'm rolling with him.

Oh and next year if I say anything positive about Joseph Addai, feel free to smack me. The guy is a bum.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Gordon Gekko

I'm Chatting NOW

Post by Gordon Gekko » Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:42 am

Originally posted by Tom Kessenich:
Oh and next year if I say anything positive about Joseph Addai, feel free to smack me. The guy is a bum. if u have Dominic Rhodes u are still in the game. addai can never stay healthy...
Is my "weekend warrior" prep better than your prep?

Tom Kessenich

I'm Chatting NOW

Post by Tom Kessenich » Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:44 am

Originally posted by Gordon Gekko:
quote:Originally posted by Tom Kessenich:
Oh and next year if I say anything positive about Joseph Addai, feel free to smack me. The guy is a bum. if u have Dominic Rhodes u are still in the game. addai can never stay healthy... [/QUOTE]I'm sitting 8th on the WW list for this week in my league. I'd be shocked if somebody ahead of me didn't grab Rhodes.

Addai is a delicate flower. He's soft and a product of a great system. The funny thing is he could end up being a nice value pick next year because his value won't be very high - or it shouldn't be.
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Tom Kessenich

I'm Chatting NOW

Post by Tom Kessenich » Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:46 am

Originally posted by SNAKE:
quote:Originally posted by Gordon Gekko:
quote:Originally posted by Tom Kessenich:
Oh and next year if I say anything positive about Joseph Addai, feel free to smack me. The guy is a bum. if u have Dominic Rhodes u are still in the game. addai can never stay healthy... [/QUOTE]...how many games (if any) has Addai missed since coming into the NFL before this season?...does anyone here know?...SNAKE
[/QUOTE]He'd missed one game the previous two seasons. But he was hurt in several others and has already been knocked out of two games this season. So missed games isn't always the end all and be all when it comes to determining a player's durability.
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

da bears

I'm Chatting NOW

Post by da bears » Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:48 am

Just heard that Willie Parker reinjured his knee in practice today and his status is uncertain for sunday.

[ October 15, 2008, 02:49 PM: Message edited by: da bears ]
Bauler Shot Caller

Eddiejag

I'm Chatting NOW

Post by Eddiejag » Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:50 am

Eddie G 1ST ROUND PICK OF THE 2008 SEASON JOSEPH Addai FOR MANY REASON'S.Even passed on him at the 10th spot in one league , was not owning him this year.Cant believe people were taking this guy ashigh as 3 in some events with the Barbarian going as late as 10.
My question to Tom , you were very high on Earnest Graham this year but Warwick Dunn has destroyed his value now blocking for him.Who are some of the top 30 players you were going to stay away from this year and how did they turn out for the good or the not so good.
NFBC (NY) auction league champion!
Bad(ass)Angels

He who steps to me in 2005, you better realize you dont have enough jive..... TURKEY!