It's Me Vs. Greg For The KP2 Title

TamuScarecrow

Post by TamuScarecrow » Wed Dec 21, 2005 10:00 am

This is certainly a topic for discussion as extending FA, say, another two weeks to Week 15 doesn't sound like a difficult move although the way STATS has operated this playoff season you may have a point. Everyone would have to hold on to their FA money a little longer instead of dumping in Week 13.

As for Derek and Kyle, they just continue raking in the dough from the NFFC regardless of the type of league. Certainly they are my top NFFC performer over the first two years.
2005 NY/CHI League Champ
2006 CHI#2 3rd Place
2006 Auction Reg Season Champ
2007 TAM#2 2nd Place
2007 Auction Reg Season Champ
2009 LV#5 League Champ
2010 Auction Reg Season Champ
2011 LV#3 2nd Place
2012 LV Classic League Champ

ultimatefs

Post by ultimatefs » Wed Dec 21, 2005 10:57 am

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:

You should come out and see the mansion. Now would be a good time with eight fresh inches of snow on the ground and sub-zero temperatures for the last 10 nights! ;)

Man, Vegas 2006 can't come fast enough for me. Someday... 3pm here and 77 degrees. It really sucks.
Jules is a Dirt bag and makes my luck.

RI WORKHORSE

Post by RI WORKHORSE » Wed Dec 21, 2005 11:07 am

Im going for team kessenich.

go tom!!!

no edge this sunday!
GOOD LUCK!

RI WORKHORSE
I.W
Johnny Frisella

skipman

Post by skipman » Wed Dec 21, 2005 12:26 pm

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
quote:Originally posted by Derek Anderson:
Sorry Tom.
Greg all the way!
My co-owner Kyle "Skipman" Pope can stir the pot with the best of them. However, he sometimes misses the big picture.
I sure hope Brady and Rudi carry Greg and Lumpys Losers to the Ultimate title!!!!

Derek "Lumpy" Anderson How did you make the Championship Game in the Ultimate League losing Deuce McAllister for most of the season? Pretty amazing. When I get that online content site going, you're going to be my first football columnist! ;)
[/QUOTE]Hell we had McAllister in the main event also. I am not sure that we have ever had an NFFC team in any format that did not have an injury with one of our top 2 picks. Leaves you scrabbling around the entire season. I don't know if you looked, but in the Ultimate, we have been reduced to starting Zack Crockett and T.J. Duckett in the championship game. If we pull it out, it will only be because Sid Ash lost Gado and Warner last week.

[ December 21, 2005, 06:32 PM: Message edited by: skipman ]

lumpy463

Post by lumpy463 » Wed Dec 21, 2005 1:12 pm

See how Kyle misses the big picture!
We have Rudi and Duckett in the Ultimate!
We have Zack and Duckett in the Main!

As far as how we made it this far, Rudi and Lamont played at 1st round talent this year to replace McCallister. Duckett has been a servicable 2nd back.

The trio of S Smith, Driver, and Engram has helped carry us in both leagues.

I too am shocked we made it this far after losing our first round pick in week five in both leagues.

I look forward to being on the KP payroll some day Greg!

Derek "Lumpy" Anderson
Derek "Lumpy" Anderson

DavidPope

Post by DavidPope » Wed Dec 21, 2005 5:23 pm

Greg, it would be wise to hire Lumpy right as away as your Guru analyst. Not only has he, with the help of little brother Kyle "Skipman" Pope, literally "stolen" from the NFFC cookie jar in the first 2 years, I look for him to continue to excel in any format in the NFFC. Lumpy's Losers pocketed 13 grand last year placing 1st in the $650 LV Auction, LV Draft Champions, and their NFFC Main event league.

This year LL made the palyoffs in every NFFC event with a playoff structure, already pocketing $12,500 in the Ultimate with a strong chance at the Ultimate Championship and 27k, and $5000 for 1st place in the main event league. Not to mention being in 5th place 40 points off the lead in the $100K standings with one week to go, and a 2004 #10 finish in the main event.

In our 16 year home league LUMPY's LOSERS has 10 Superbowl appearances with 5 titles and a shot at #6 this season.

This LUMPY guy knows his FANTASY FOOTBALL.GEKKO SMEKKO...one year wonder....Zarzycki....WCOFF winner, NFFC loser.......LUMPY IS KING

PS....watch Domination Incoporated surge into the top 8 after starting week 2 of playoffs in the 38 spot........DPOPE

Gordon Gekko

Post by Gordon Gekko » Wed Dec 21, 2005 10:26 pm

Originally posted by Domination Inc.:
Greg, it would be wise to hire Lumpy right as away as your Guru analyst. Not only has he, with the help of little brother Kyle "Skipman" Pope, literally "stolen" from the NFFC cookie jar in the first 2 years, I look for him to continue to excel in any format in the NFFC. Lumpy's Losers pocketed 13 grand last year placing 1st in the $650 LV Auction, LV Draft Champions, and their NFFC Main event league.

This year LL made the palyoffs in every NFFC event with a playoff structure, already pocketing $12,500 in the Ultimate with a strong chance at the Ultimate Championship and 27k, and $5000 for 1st place in the main event league. Not to mention being in 5th place 40 points off the lead in the $100K standings with one week to go, and a 2004 #10 finish in the main event.

In our 16 year home league LUMPY's LOSERS has 10 Superbowl appearances with 5 titles and a shot at #6 this season.

This LUMPY guy knows his FANTASY FOOTBALL.GEKKO SMEKKO...one year wonder....Zarzycki....WCOFF winner, NFFC loser.......LUMPY IS KING

PS....watch Domination Incoporated surge into the top 8 after starting week 2 of playoffs in the 38 spot........DPOPE 1. sounds like your someone's bitch with a post like that
2. it's interesting that you say, "This LUMPY guy knows his FANTASY FOOTBALL". guess you mean that lumpy deserves the credit, not kyle. i've heard those rumors as well, but you've just confirmed it. thanks.
3. as for being a one year wonder, that's fine with me. i already got the money. 99% of you are playing catchup for likely your entire careers (esp you)
4. is it tough for you being so close to winning the 100K this year, but knowing it won't happen?
- i mean you drafted mike anderson at 2.1. if you had said lj, instead of anderson on draft day, i believe you would currently be in 4th place overall entering this final week.
- you picked d.foster OVER larry johnson at 4.1 :(
- you picked 2 qb's with your first 7 picks (favre at 6.1 and c.palmer at 7.14). if only you had picked a joey galloway or s.moss instead of favre.
- you also drafted 2 kickers and 2 defenses?
- sorry sport, you made the playoffs despite your own efforts to shoot yourself in the foot. i expect you to show your true colors in week 16, as well as next year. nothing more to see here. carry on.

thanks.

[ December 22, 2005, 04:57 AM: Message edited by: Gordon Gekko ]
Is my "weekend warrior" prep better than your prep?

TamuScarecrow

Post by TamuScarecrow » Thu Dec 22, 2005 12:35 am

Dunn did not practice Wed and his status for the weekend is unknown so Duckett may turn out to be a gold mine as Tampa Bay's run D has been suspect of late.
2005 NY/CHI League Champ
2006 CHI#2 3rd Place
2006 Auction Reg Season Champ
2007 TAM#2 2nd Place
2007 Auction Reg Season Champ
2009 LV#5 League Champ
2010 Auction Reg Season Champ
2011 LV#3 2nd Place
2012 LV Classic League Champ

Quahogs

Post by Quahogs » Thu Dec 22, 2005 2:24 am

Originally posted by Gekko:

1. sounds like your someone's bitch with a post like that
2. it's interesting that you say, "This LUMPY guy knows his FANTASY FOOTBALL". guess you mean that lumpy deserves the credit, not kyle. i've heard those rumors as well, but you've just confirmed it. thanks.
3. as for being a one year wonder, that's fine with me. i already got the money. 99% of you are playing catchup for likely your entire careers (esp you)
4. is it tough for you being so close to winning the 100K this year, but knowing it won't happen?
- i mean you drafted mike anderson at 2.1. if you had said lj, instead of anderson on draft day, i believe you would currently be in 4th place overall entering this final week.
- you picked d.foster OVER larry johnson at 4.1
- you picked 2 qb's with your first 7 picks (favre at 6.1 and c.palmer at 7.14). if only you had picked a joey galloway or s.moss instead of favre.
- you also drafted 2 kickers and 2 defenses?
- sorry sport, you made the playoffs despite your own efforts to shoot yourself in the foot. i expect you to show your true colors in week 16, as well as next year. nothing more to see here. carry on.

thanks.G -
jeez, too funny, remind me to never get on your bad side ! LOL

Q

skipman

Post by skipman » Thu Dec 22, 2005 3:15 am

Gekko,

There are a lot of people that want to take shots at a successful team. You know what that feels like. You and Ema (Teanage Wasteland) had lightning in a bottle last year and you broke up this year to realize that you are not as effective as solo acts. This year was like watching Ace Frehly and Peter Criss launch out on there own. Come on, be happy that Ema let you sing lead on Beth and enjoy the ride.

As far as Team Lumpy, we know our individual contributions and we are all happy with that. I for one am happy to be Tico Torres to Lumpy's Bon Jovi. The drummer, after all, still gets to tap fantasy groupie ass.

Kyle "Skipman" Pope. (drummer of Lumpy's Losers)