Geoff Stein Update: On The Road To Recovery

HOF

Post by HOF » Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:07 pm

great news to hear indeed...Geoff was always the first person I would ask for in help and he was always easy to chat with...

Sebadiah23

Post by Sebadiah23 » Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:20 pm

Great news Geoff. I've always loved your extreme dedication to make sure drafts go smoothly along with your fun banter in draft room chat. Also I have gotten to know you and about your enthusiasm for sports in many podcasts. You are so unequivocally a good guy.

So happy to hear your condition has improved buddy.

-Craig Kielinski
-Durant/GWallace/Millsap/Ibaka ride it
http://kielinski.blogspot.com/

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:05 am

Greg and I talked to Geoff again today and he continues to be in good spirits. He's hoping he'll be released from the hospital this week so let's hope that's the case and Geoff can get back home. Maybe we can even put him to work. :D
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:40 am

Sorry I haven't provided an update on Geoff recently, but I talked with him again today and I'm happy to report that he's been home since Tuesday afternoon. He's good to go and even working online for Fanball, doing Live Advice for Owner's Edge customers. He said he's frustrated by how quickly he wears down, but that's going to take some time, which is tough for a young cat like Geoff. :D

But he's on the road to recovery and talking just like his old self. He's going to help Tom this weekend with our basketball drafts and he's excited about getting our NFBC Slow Draft season started, so all looks good. The NFBC team has its power forward back in the starting lineup. Great recovery Geoff and keep building up that strength and keep that infection out of your system.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Glenneration X

Post by Glenneration X » Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:34 pm

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
But he's on the road to recovery and talking just like his old self. Funny, I had shot an E-mail to Geoff earlier today to see how he was doing & if he was still in the hospital.

He mentioned that he was home for a couple days and "missed the ice cream and 24/7 meds".
Funny, funny guy.

Glad he's made it through this issue in good health and obviously good spirits.

Glenn