WCOFF's Black Friday : How does this impact NFFC 2007 ?

nostradamross

Post by nostradamross » Fri Nov 03, 2006 11:32 am

i didn't like how the wcoff handled the situation or the decision they made to rectify the situation, so i might be one of the converts next year. if they use xperts i will join this league for sure.

fflmaster

Post by fflmaster » Fri Nov 03, 2006 1:52 pm

as a five year vet, i can say a lot of people are going to consider switching to the nffc.

i have as well in prior years, BUT until the nffc desides to have the draft on the same weekend as the start of the nfl i will not be comming over.

and i know most of the people i talk to in the wcoff will not either.

we all love the fact that we can draft our team and then watch the results the next day. plus maybe place a wager or two.

now if the nffc desided it was time for them to move to that week, i think the wcoff would be major trouble.
its nice to be the master

King of Queens

Post by King of Queens » Fri Nov 03, 2006 2:02 pm

Originally posted by fflmaster:
as a five year vet, i can say a lot of people are going to consider switching to the nffc.

i have as well in prior years, BUT until the nffc desides to have the draft on the same weekend as the start of the nfl i will not be comming over.

and i know most of the people i talk to in the wcoff will not either.

we all love the fact that we can draft our team and then watch the results the next day. plus maybe place a wager or two.

now if the nffc desided it was time for them to move to that week, i think the wcoff would be major trouble. I wonder how many people would do BOTH events if one draft was conducted Saturday afternoon, and the other Saturday evening.

Hard heads

Post by Hard heads » Fri Nov 03, 2006 2:06 pm

Sorry for barging in on your forum. I am a WCOFF 3 year vet and decided after this poor judgement call by Lenny and Emil that it was time to see if the grass was greener on the other side.
I am amazed at how reasonable the people on here are being and how many of you agree that the decision was a very poor one. I will be researching your leagues and will be making a decision on which road to take soon.
Can you believe what has happened over there?

ultimatefs

Post by ultimatefs » Fri Nov 03, 2006 2:07 pm

Just make sure Greg gets the afternoon gig and drives the Corona truck in after the NFFC drafts
Jules is a Dirt bag and makes my luck.

nostradamross

Post by nostradamross » Fri Nov 03, 2006 2:31 pm

i'm with you hard heads.

Hard heads

Post by Hard heads » Fri Nov 03, 2006 2:32 pm

What makes me even madder is reading half the owners over their try and justify it all and tell us to relax and it is what it is and to move on! It is an absolute disaster and a joke of a decision!

Hard heads

Post by Hard heads » Fri Nov 03, 2006 2:37 pm

even more unfathomable is Lenny and Emil have said nothing since Emil posted is poll that was only up for an hour or so.

sportsbettingman

Post by sportsbettingman » Fri Nov 03, 2006 2:44 pm

I'd love to see your responses to WCOFF recruiting NFFC members via PM's if the bad luck had STATS f-up.

~Lance
"The first man what makes a move can count amongst 'is treasure a ball from this pistol."

~Long John Silver