QB HELP Week 13

MGB MARTY

QB HELP Week 13

Post by MGB MARTY » Fri Dec 03, 2004 1:41 pm

Pressure is getting to me Going for NY League 4 Championship this week Anyone have any insight of which of my wonderful QBS I should start You can give me bad advice if you think my team has a chance in playoffs. Brooks home Carolina fighting for Hasletts Job plus winner could make wild card Rattay at Rams could get garbage yardage if its a blowout Feeley just because I have to mention him Volek if starting at Colts think McNair has had enough and same script with a blowout looming Thanks

Gordon Gekko

QB HELP Week 13

Post by Gordon Gekko » Fri Dec 03, 2004 1:57 pm

i know who i'd play. but...the thing i notice is that you only have 4 RB and 4 WR on your roster. one injury could be magnified...
Is my "weekend warrior" prep better than your prep?

Dyv

QB HELP Week 13

Post by Dyv » Fri Dec 03, 2004 3:51 pm

If it were me I'd put in Brooks because he has the weapons to produce. Doesn't mean he will, but that's how I'd make my decision.

You should have picked up John Navarre against the Lions for this week - he's good for 270 yards and 2 TD to go with his 3 INTs

Dave
The Wonderful thing about Dyv's is I'm the only one!

MGB MARTY

QB HELP Week 13

Post by MGB MARTY » Fri Dec 03, 2004 10:29 pm

Thanks for input guys Been living with the rollercoaster ride of Mr Brooks all year Why stop now He seems to finish well last year without any pressure lit up Bucs Your right GG 4 RBS should be okay really only need 2 Nice 4 to choose from though Edge Westbrook Staley Mookie WRs are and have been problem Moulds Stokely Burleson and McCarins will at least be playing Wissh I could play both my TE Wiggins and Johnson 1 of them as a WR I know I can slot 1 of them

BillyWaz

QB HELP Week 13

Post by BillyWaz » Sat Dec 04, 2004 12:04 am

You know the thing about Brooks (I have him also) is he is absolutely BRUTAL to watch (do yourself a favor and watch another game- seriously!), but he has NEVER benn under 12 points this year, has thrown a TD in EVERY game (except Arizona), and has been over 20 in 7 of the 11 games.

I would play him this week against Carolina, and I am playing him in Week's 14 (at Dallas) and 16 (Atlanta), but I can't justify playing him Week 15 (at Tampa Bay). Bottom line is Brooks is MUCH better at home, and Carolina will be concerned with stopping Deuce.

I also have Horn, and I look for a hookup from the two this week!

Good Luck!!

MGB MARTY

QB HELP Week 13

Post by MGB MARTY » Sat Dec 04, 2004 2:54 am

Good Luck to you to Billy Hope Horn catches 9-115 2TDS with Brooks running 1 in The only cahnge I might make is if Steve NO MAS McNair is done Thats Why I picked up Volek hopefully for the playoffs Volek if starting is at Indy Home KC at Oak Denver at home I might flip a coin but I do agree with your take on Brutal Brooks at Dallas atl at home should be Okay Conservative play would be Brooks 18-21 pts though Volek if indy is trouncing them could have more Potential