Week 5 "Who Do I Start" (WDIS)?

DOOMSDAY

Post by DOOMSDAY » Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:29 am

Play Crayton!!!

This is a huge bounce back game for the Cowboys, I expect them to finally step on the opponents throat early this week.

I'm playing Barber AND Choice in the online this week...
woooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

botherk

Post by botherk » Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:38 am

Originally posted by DOOMSDAY:
Play Crayton!!!

This is a huge bounce back game for the Cowboys, I expect them to finally step on the opponents throat early this week.

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! My son in law is a huge Dallas fan. If Dallas wins "they are on a roll" if Dallas loses "This is a bounceback game"
This week he says we'll see the real Cowboys. I told him we HAVE seen the real Cowboys.
The Cowboys have a great tight end, a good offensive line and an average quarterback. When receivers get no seperation for an average quarterback and defenses know this and load the box, tight end and swing passes are the result.
I have Crayton and won't play him until he gives me a reason to. I'm still waiting.
Alge? Braylon? Knowshon?
C'mon parents!

Here are some names for football players.
Ouch, Hitcha, Juke, Blitz

botherk

Post by botherk » Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:48 am

Just as a throw in.
The Dallas coaching staff has made some incredibly bad decisions this year. Even my son in law started going through a list of available coaches after Troy Aikman called out Dallas coaches for continually going to Champ Bailey's side of the field.
Mike Shannahan topped his list.
Not surprisingly, Aikman was second. :D
Alge? Braylon? Knowshon?
C'mon parents!

DOOMSDAY

Post by DOOMSDAY » Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:11 am

I think Danny White could be a good fit at coach.

Two years ago before bringing in Wade I was all over Singletary, everybody thought I was crazy, oh well.

I'm not big on Shanny, but Cowher will do.

botherk

Post by botherk » Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:18 am

Johnson, Switzer, and Wade were all friends or someone that Jones knew well before hiring. He is friends with Shannahan and of course holds Aikman in high esteem.
White sounds like a great fit, but I don't know if he has a relationship with Jerry. You would probably know better than I.

[ October 08, 2009, 11:19 AM: Message edited by: DOUGHBOYS ]
Alge? Braylon? Knowshon?
C'mon parents!

Eddiejag

Post by Eddiejag » Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:54 am

Originally posted by DOUGHBOYS:
quote:Originally posted by DOOMSDAY:
Play Crayton!!!

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! My son in law is a huge Dallas fan. If Dallas wins "they are on a roll" if Dallas loses "This is a bounceback game"
This week he says we'll see the real Cowboys. I told him we HAVE seen the real Cowboys.
The Cowboys have a great tight end, a good offensive line and an average quarterback. When receivers get no seperation for an average quarterback and defenses know this and load the box, tight end and swing passes are the result.
I have Crayton and won't play him until he gives me a reason to. I'm still waiting.
[/QUOTE]Doughboys im suprised you didnt mention the Cowboys running game.I realize Jones is out and Barber isnt 100% but when all three are playing its a very good running game.
NFBC (NY) auction league champion!
Bad(ass)Angels

He who steps to me in 2005, you better realize you dont have enough jive..... TURKEY!

botherk

Post by botherk » Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:16 am

Originally posted by Eddiejag:
quote:Originally posted by DOUGHBOYS:
quote:Originally posted by DOOMSDAY:
Play Crayton!!!

[/QUOTE]Doughboys im suprised you didnt mention the Cowboys running game.I realize Jones is out and Barber isnt 100% but when all three are playing its a very good running game.
[/QUOTE]They have three very good backs and a good offensive line, but, (there is always a but, isn't there?)that running game is not running on all cylinders because of teams loading up the box.
Just the threat of a Braylon Edwards stretching the field would have helped the Cowboys immensely. As is, they have two route runners (Williams and Crayton) who lack seperation and two quicker receivers (Austin and Hurd) who can't run proper routes. A poor mix.
I would like to see both Austin and Hurd in the game with just two words in the huddle.... Go deep!
Alge? Braylon? Knowshon?
C'mon parents!

lycanthrope

Post by lycanthrope » Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:17 am

What the Cowboys and Romo really need is to trade for a big play receiver. That way, Witten and the receiver couldn't both be doubled all the time. That would open up the offense and give Romo more confidence. There is a big play receiver that is struggling with his team that would make a perfect fit in Dallas:

TERRELL OWENS!!

LOL :D

Eddiejag

Post by Eddiejag » Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:13 am

Dallas already made that trade and Roy Williams was suppose to be that guy.He's just not a number one.
We need either Austin or Hurd to emerge and help Romo out.Maybe Martellus Bennett can get more involved he's got talent.We will fiqure this out and DALLAS will be 3 and 2. BOOK IT.
NFBC (NY) auction league champion!
Bad(ass)Angels

He who steps to me in 2005, you better realize you dont have enough jive..... TURKEY!