cdavault

The 14-Team Ultimate League Is Now Full

Post by cdavault » Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:52 am

do you do a podcasts?

Team Legacy

Post by Team Legacy » Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:32 am

Originally posted by Popcorn Maker:
do you do a podcasts? Yes sir. It's more than a podcast, it's an interactive show with LIVE chat and streaming audio. We have 5 phone lines at our disposal, so feel free to call in at any time during the show.

Every friday night, 347-324-5404 11:00 pm EST

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/redvsblue

That's the show page. Check out our entire archive of shows for news on the High Stakes leagues around the world.

[ June 28, 2010, 04:34 PM: Message edited by: FPA - Scott Atkins ]
Twitter: @ScottFantasy

Money

Post by Money » Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:11 am

I think this post was directed right at me. I'm one of the knuckleheads who signed up to play in the Ultimate with the best players around. I've never played in a high stakes football league and look forward to the schooling I'm sure to get.

I jumped into the NFBC this year with both feet as a first timer as well and am truly enjoying the experience.

I look forward to your show as I'll be absorbing all the info I can.
Joe

RedRyder

Post by RedRyder » Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:37 am

Originally posted by FAST MONEY:
I think this post was directed right at me. I'm one of the knuckleheads who signed up to play in the Ultimate with the best players around. I've never played in a high stakes football league and look forward to the schooling I'm sure to get.

I jumped into the NFBC this year with both feet as a first timer as well and am truly enjoying the experience.

I look forward to your show as I'll be absorbing all the info I can. FAST MONEY, the above spiel reminds me of another FAST SOMEBODY (pictured below)

@RedRyder

Team Legacy

Post by Team Legacy » Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:59 pm

I told you I want to get the participants of the Ultimate League on the show in the coming weeks. Well, we're kicking down the doors with Guest #1.

Glenn Schroter is our guest Friday night 11:00 pm EST. Mark your calendars now!

We will be talking to Glenn about this ULTIMATE league $5,000 entry, why he joined and the strategies that he is seeing that maybe some of us aren't. Will he share his sleepers, busts and value plays?

PLUS all the scoop on the industry that you've come to love from Red vs Blue High Stakes FF Radio.

This is one of those shows you just won't want to miss.

Glenn Schroter is our Guest - Ultimate League Participant

LIVE CHAT and calls welcome - 347-324-5404

PS - If you're traveling this weekend, click the subscribe button on the show player. Then on Saturday morning, open up your iTunes, update the podcast and upload it to your iPod. Take it with you on your trip! Nothing better than making the wife listen to guys spending $5k on a league. It makes your $2-3k seem not so bad!

[ July 01, 2010, 10:03 PM: Message edited by: FPA - Scott Atkins ]

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:04 am

Scott,

Just a suggestion, but why not shoot for getting the Diamond league participants on? Risking twice as much $$$$.

Maybe because Ultimate is full?

Should be a a great show tonight!

Team Legacy

Post by Team Legacy » Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:57 am

Originally posted by BillyWaz:
Scott,

Just a suggestion, but why not shoot for getting the Diamond league participants on? Risking twice as much $$$$.

Maybe because Ultimate is full?

Should be a a great show tonight! Thanks Billy, yeah the Diamond league once its full would be awesome to cover too. I just can't imagine forking over this much cash on one fantasy league to see my star player go out week one on a stretcher. I'd have a heart attack.

Ted's Cracked Head

Post by Ted's Cracked Head » Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:08 am

I just can't imagine forking over this much cash on one fantasy league to see my star player go out week one on a stretcher. I'd have a heart attack.
If I was funded I couldn't imagine not playing in these high stakes events because the payout percentages are the best in the industry.
My mama says she loves me but she could be jiving too! BB King