Does Belichick hate FF?

dgamblnman

Does Belichick hate FF?

Post by dgamblnman » Tue Nov 09, 2004 11:32 am

Yea, I know what you mean, there have been quite a fw players "out" and produced big games and players with a slight "problem" out for the game.

The sad part is I debated between Westbrook and Dillon. I went with the player who I knew would start b/c dillon played at 4:00 and it was announced around 3:30 or so that Dillon would play. I had nowhere to put him unless I benched Tiki

It will be an exciting last 4 weeks.....

Gordon Gekko

Does Belichick hate FF?

Post by Gordon Gekko » Tue Nov 09, 2004 11:41 am

Originally posted by Vega$ Gambler$:
I know, but still, he is pushing the limits of the NFL injury guidelines.....why are there injury guidelines?
Is my "weekend warrior" prep better than your prep?

dgamblnman

Does Belichick hate FF?

Post by dgamblnman » Tue Nov 09, 2004 1:46 pm

Originally posted by Gordon Gekko:
quote:Originally posted by Vega$ Gambler$:
I know, but still, he is pushing the limits of the NFL injury guidelines.....why are there injury guidelines? [/QUOTE]I have always asked that myself and it's an interesting question. But I believe it has to do with gambling and avoiding "insider" information being passed along. There was a notiion that players, workers or other people in the know would sell info (or make bets) on injuries, suspensions or any other "problems" that could affect the outcome of a game.

I don't think any league would admit to it, but what other information is there?

There should be more strict guidelines and punishment for the "massaging" of the system. Hear that Billy?????

FFMadMan

Does Belichick hate FF?

Post by FFMadMan » Thu Nov 11, 2004 1:28 am

He's been VERY decpetive about Branch all year also. I don't know how a guy is "doubtful" (leading you to believe he may be back in a couple of weeks) when he's on cruches and rarely appears in the clubhouse. Just call him out for 8-10 with an MCL tear and get on with it.

Tom Kessenich

Does Belichick hate FF?

Post by Tom Kessenich » Thu Nov 11, 2004 10:05 am

Branch is questionable this week. Guess that means he has a 50-50 chance of playing, huh? ;)
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich