Be Safe With Your Travel

Greg Ambrosius

Be Safe With Your Travel

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sun Aug 27, 2006 6:17 am

For the third straight year, a hurricane is predicted for the week of the NFFC draft. Hurricane Ernesto is now projected to hit Florida on Thursday or Friday. Good luck to everyone in the Florida area as this is obviously bad news for everyone. Make sure you stay in touch with Tom or I if there are any complications at all as we'll do what we can to accommodate. Let's hope this one somehow doesn't evolve or hit Florida, but we'll keep watching its progress.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Eddiejag

Be Safe With Your Travel

Post by Eddiejag » Sun Aug 27, 2006 7:04 am

Greg, thank god their is no event FLA. , like we have in baseball, thats the last thing you would need to worry about.GOOD LUCK, EVERYBODY on there journey's.
NFBC (NY) auction league champion!
Bad(ass)Angels

He who steps to me in 2005, you better realize you dont have enough jive..... TURKEY!

Sack

Be Safe With Your Travel

Post by Sack » Sun Aug 27, 2006 12:31 pm

Safe trip for all - look forward to the event next week. SNAKE...I have a rooting interest in the team drafting out of the #11 spot in your league. Be kind to him. My friend Mike will be looking to have the SNAKE playing for 2nd money.

bruce1234

Be Safe With Your Travel

Post by bruce1234 » Sun Aug 27, 2006 2:23 pm

Dave Frishman and I are flying into Chicago Friday morning out of Sarasota, FL, where it is supposed to hit. It is projected to hit Wed night/Thurs morning, so by Friday morning , we would probably be looking forward to getting the heck out of there since we may have no power for a few days (which is usually what happends with these things). Hope to see you all in Chicago Sat AM. Bruce Lindell

D-Day Heroes

Be Safe With Your Travel

Post by D-Day Heroes » Sun Aug 27, 2006 2:58 pm

____________ Stop it Already ______ its just a little rain__________ Your going to make Greg think twice about making Tampa an NFFC-City next year and that would suck. You Know Florida gets " Stupid " when it comes to their football, when I moved down here, I couldn't believe how many people showed up for the " High School " games, it would make some NFL teams envious. Its like having 6 professional teams in one state, when you add Miami, FSU, and the Gators. So Greg, I can pretty much guarantee you could get 500 players to show up the 1st year here, Dam these people are so Football crazy down here, if there was a hurricane, they would jump in their boats in order to make it to the draft.
" When you are in any contest you should work as if there were - to the very last minute - a chance to lose it. "
- Dwight D. Eisenhower