Incentives To Sign Up For Main Events!!

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:17 pm

Okay, in 2004 when we were struggling to fill up the NFBC main event, I pulled out a box of autographed Pete Rose baseballs and said I would give one to the next person who signed up. It wasn't so much that we were getting new people to sign up, it's just that so many people were waiting for the last minute to sign up that it spurred some official signups earlier.

Well, with so many people on our Message Boards in the last few weeks -- 100+ guests were on at 10:00 last night, in fact -- I know that eventually some of these folks will sign up. So it's time to round up some goodies for our next signups.

Weekends are always slow for main event signups, so I'm going to sweeten the pot for our folks. I have 10 NBC Sports Sunday Night Football polo shirts ($60) at my desk and I'll give one and a free Rotoworld.com Draft Kit pass to anyone who signs up for either of our NFFC main events this weekend. Now if you want an autographed Pete Rose baseball instead, I have that for ya!! :D

Okay, NBC Sports polo shirt and Rotoworld.com online Draft Kit if you officially sign up online or through me. Bring it on and take me up on my challenge. Sorry to those who signed up already, but it's time to get the ball rolling again. Take me up on my offer!! :D Make my day. :D
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

JerseyPaul

Post by JerseyPaul » Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:24 pm

LOL... You got me once with that stupid Pete Rose ball. It's still sitting on my desk, though.

RI WORKHORSE

Post by RI WORKHORSE » Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:38 pm

Greg,

I want a Brett Favre Jets Jersey and I'm in...

To all the newbies looking in on the MB and thinking about joining the NFFC/NBC, It's a great event.

I have been in the NFFC for 4 years plus. You will meet a great bunch of guys who love football and to play fantasy sports.

Greg and Tom are the best around and go above and beyond to take care of all us guys and gals.

There honest guys and if you have any problems they get right back to you. They let us make up Online satellite league's of pretty much anything we can think of and that there is interest for.

If you cash in, your check will be in the mail quickly after the fantasy season is over.

The NFFC/NBC also does there drafts with 3RR and KDS. Lets you have a say in your draft choice, and makes the top picks not as strong as other contest.

If your not sure what 3RR or KDS is check out the NFFC/NBC site.

http://nfc.nbcsports.com/index.html
I.W
Johnny Frisella

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:42 pm

Thanks Johnny. Greg and I can talk up our events until we're blue in the face - and trust me, we're happy to do that :D - but it's comments from people such as yourself who have been with us from the beginning which mean the most. We take a tremendous amount of pride in how we present our events and the care we take to make sure they go off well and that the people taking part enjoy themselves from the moment they sign up until the season comes to an end. Hopefully the fact we've had such a strong retention rate over the years speaks to all of that.

Our two events have a lot to offer and with so many of our past participants signed up for one or both I'd like to believe that is a reflection of the work we do. And now with NBC on board as our partner, the sky is the limit for what we can do in the future.

So what are all the fence sitters waiting for? Football season has begun. Isn't it time for all of you to jump into one or both of our great events? Sign up today and get one of those goodies Greg has sitting on his desk.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

ultimatefs

Post by ultimatefs » Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:59 pm

I play for the free Coronas :D

Seriously people... Oil is down $35 in a month. The market is flying up.

You have no more excuses!

[ August 08, 2008, 09:00 PM: Message edited by: JohnZ ]
Jules is a Dirt bag and makes my luck.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:11 pm

Originally posted by JerseyPaul:
LOL... You got me once with that stupid Pete Rose ball. It's still sitting on my desk, though.
Pete Rose is stupid...the ball is not!! :D
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:17 pm

Originally posted by JohnZ:
I play for the free Coronas :D

Seriously people... Oil is down $35 in a month. The market is flying up.

You have no more excuses! Is that what is free in Vegas, John???

NICE!!

I think it was Schlitz in Chicago! :eek: (JK) I know Greg is going to have to WOW ME, in order for him to trump Tom's hospitality in NYC!

I have been playing for fantasy football for 20+ years, and the NFFC/NBC leagues are BY FAR the best.

You don't find owners who LISTEN to their customers and make changes to improve the contest
like Greg and Tom do.

Time to join everyone in one of the 4 cities fora great weekend of drafting and fun! :D

[ August 08, 2008, 09:19 PM: Message edited by: BillyWaz ]

rkulaski

Post by rkulaski » Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:56 pm

Greg, Tom,
As much as I wanted to sign up, I just can't make it this year (my co manager can't make it so $1300 is a little too steep for me)...

I did sign up for 2 of the $250 satellite leagues and 1 for $500 (with co manager) so there ya go! See you guys in March for the NFBC main event guaranteed.

[ August 08, 2008, 10:57 PM: Message edited by: rkulaski ]

Shrink Attack

Post by Shrink Attack » Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:01 pm

Got anything to put me over the top in committing to the Ultimate? ;)
"Deserve" ain't got nothin' to do with it
---Clint Eastwood in The Unforgiven