Snake Classic

Do I have to Pay Taxes

Snake Classic

Post by Do I have to Pay Taxes » Fri Oct 27, 2006 9:59 am

All right Fake. I tried. I bit my tongue. Despite the fact that you are 321st place in a league of 322 people. I tried to honor my silence despite the only reason you not being in last place is that someone fielded a lineup without 4 people playing. I tried. I seriously did. You child. How can I get into a league that the worst fantasy owner in 3 cities named after himself. Oh, I'm sorry that was your name when you were in the top 200. 5 names later and 122 spots later, I don't know what song you hide behind as your name now. Fake..you have not won a thing. Never. Posting the most on the boards does not make you competent in FF. You are a Fukng JOKE. I would tell the boards that I continue to bitch slap you in the local league where I am 7-0, and you are 3-4. I can provide references to this if anyone would like. The same league that I have 2 championships, 3 superbowls, and thousands of dollars, you have NEVER, Never, Never won. Fake, I certainly don't know if I will win anything in the Main, but this much I do know. I would never, never, never, never, never, never, be in 322nd place out of 322. You CHILD. Who are you to give report cards. You are like Richard Todd providing QB advice to Joe Montana. You see as a kid you learn it's not whether you win or lose, rather how you play the game. But honestly, kid's don't pay 1,250 dollars. This is competition. I wish you were in my division. I would be that much closer to the 100K. My silence will begin again. Good luck to Waz, Fisher, RI, and anyone else in the hunt. Fake you had the nerve to joke that I was 191st, you would give your hand to be there now. Here is a suggestion. Stop setting your lineup in the main. It is more pathetic that you are fighting and trying and are the worst person of 322 teams. That is beyond funny. Silence is golden you child. You just don't get it though. Type away child, type away!!!

Do I have to Pay Taxes

Snake Classic

Post by Do I have to Pay Taxes » Fri Oct 27, 2006 10:11 am

Did anyone know by the way that the Fake took the week before the draft off to study at the library. His own wife did not know about that. He secretly took off work to do mock drafts. He completed 177 mock drafts. The hard work paid off. You would make a great South West Airlines commercial of "want to Get away??) Number 322, that is stunning!!!

Do I have to Pay Taxes

Snake Classic

Post by Do I have to Pay Taxes » Fri Oct 27, 2006 10:15 am

What league have you won. Please tell me?? Have someone vouge for you?? You have never won a league. Never. You brag about last year, and you finished 3rd. 322!!! Rename the league to the 322nd Classic. Here's a question?? Is there any owner on the message boards that would not wager any amount that they will finish higher than this loser. I ask that with all seriousness.