Snake Classic

BillyWaz

Snake Classic

Post by BillyWaz » Fri Oct 27, 2006 10:45 am

Originally posted by Do I have to Pay Taxes:
Fake you had the nerve to joke that I was 191st, you would give your hand to be there now. This is true Snake, as you yourself put the pressure on, and you folded like a lawn chair.

I don't think you are going to like being referred to #300 whatever, but maybe you'll learn to shut up.

BillyWaz

Snake Classic

Post by BillyWaz » Fri Oct 27, 2006 10:47 am

Did anyone know by the way that the Fake took the week before the draft off to study at the library. His own wife did not know about that. He secretly took off work to do mock drafts. He completed 177 mock drafts. The hard work paid off. You would make a great South West Airlines commercial of "want to Get away??) Number 322, that is stunning!!! Taking off a week to study??? :confused: :eek: Seriously.... that is absolutely ridiculous!

So what league have you won, and do you HAVE PROOF????? :eek:

GOD Loves You

Snake Classic

Post by GOD Loves You » Fri Oct 27, 2006 1:46 pm

Have someone vouge for you?? Madonna does all the time. Oh wait, that's Vogue. Strike a pose! :D
FAITH IS NOT BELIEVING THAT GOD CAN....
IT IS KNOWING THAT HE WILL

King of Queens

Snake Classic

Post by King of Queens » Fri Oct 27, 2006 1:52 pm

Originally posted by GOD Loves You:
quote:Originally posted by Do I have to Pay Taxes:
Have someone vouge for you?? Madonna does all the time. Oh wait, that's Vogue. Strike a pose! :D [/QUOTE]I think he was trying to say Moulin ROUGE.

Voulez vous coucher avec moi ce soir!

KAPEFEAR2

Snake Classic

Post by KAPEFEAR2 » Fri Oct 27, 2006 2:03 pm

Hey SNAKE.Your from FLA,If you play your cards right and tone it down during the stretch drive "you and NICK SABAN" can plead the 5th and blame it on RICKY WILLIAMS... Keep on smoking FAKE,someone will finally listen and belive you. :D :D :eek:

BillyWaz

Snake Classic

Post by BillyWaz » Fri Oct 27, 2006 3:17 pm

Originally posted by SNAKE:
SNAKE regrets this whole rather sad exchange that took place here on this thread and would like to apologize to the comrades that had to read this sh it...SNAKE will also pray for the soul of young Zachary Miller as his dad either doesn't realize what he wrote or misunderstood something, anything (at least that is what SNAKE would like to think and believe anyway)...SNAKE Nobody to blame but yourself for instigating,

SNAKE
Member # 76

Member Rated:
posted October 27, 2006 03:19 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
the comrades here will be happy to note that keeping pace with his absolute pathetic and pitiful WW and roster management skills this week is none other than the consensus SNAKE Classic leagues WORST OWNER, ADAM MILLER, who has now had an Injured Reserved Robert Ferguson on his roster here for the past three weeks!...a running and pathetic joke in his FF endeavors here, can someone please remind SNAKE WHY THIS PATHETIC LOSER IS IN THIS LEAGUE ANYWAY?...thank you...SNAKE

[ October 27, 2006, 03:59 PM: Message edited by: SNAKE ]

--------------------
SNAKE

However, your apology and admittance of being wrong was shocking, but very honorable.

BillyWaz

Snake Classic

Post by BillyWaz » Fri Oct 27, 2006 3:26 pm

Originally posted by SNAKE:
...and as for you AssWadz...did you ever learn, or did anyone ever teach you simply to mind your own fuc king business?...in all seriousness here, just how fuc king stupid are you going to prove to be here?...have you no shame or do you want to further expose how fuc king ignorant and what an absolute dumb-butt you are here?...UYT, Diesel and Gekko have stated it publicly on this MB in the recent past (and many of your so called "friends" on this MB would state the same thing as them, and HAVE at times, privately) to MYOFB when it does NOT involve you...SNAKE suggests that you delete what you wrote here concerning the matter between him and Miller to perhaps save a semblance of pride and self-respect for YOURSELF here dumb-dumb!...SNAKE is only giving you this advice here NOT because he likes you but rather because he truly takes pity on you here once again Wazass...listen, simply MYOFB as you have now been warned and are officially being put on notice here by...SNAKE So you apologize for the "sad exchange" with Adam, yet you try to start MORE CRAP with me?? :confused:

This is part of your post that started all this where you tried to embarrass Adam;

"can someone please remind SNAKE WHY THIS PATHETIC LOSER IS IN THIS LEAGUE ANYWAY?...thank you...SNAKE"

Note to yourself, if you don't want people to respond, DON'T ASK A QUESTION!!!! If you personally don't want me to respond, please type that, otherwise I will. Sorry my response was embarrassing to you, but you wanted an answer, and I gave you an honest one.

Bottom line Snake is you antagonize and instigate with THREE people (myself, Fi$her, and Taxes) who are ALL in the top 20 currently in the Main. You are next to last. WHY DO YOU DO CONTINUE TO DO THIS???? Anyone else would know just to keep their mouth shut in your position, but you just keep bringing it on.

We know, in the Snake Classic.... blah, blah, blah.

Seriously Snake, ripping on Adam because he is doing poorly in a $100 satellite???? He AGAIN, is beating you in the Main AND your local league!

You just don't get it Snakie, you just don't get it! :confused:

Do I have to Pay Taxes

Snake Classic

Post by Do I have to Pay Taxes » Fri Oct 27, 2006 3:28 pm

Fake,
Worry about the soul of your son. Once again, you definitely took the week off. you were calling me while I was at work bragging about the amount of mock drafts you completed, magazines you read, sites that you subscribed to...You continually asked me if i were ready, and quietly read rotoworld fluff quietly as you were disturbing the stay at home mom's that were trying to read. I will pray for your boy!
As for Waz, he does mind his business, you are on the public message boards you idiot. You jab, and he just reminds you how bad you are at this.

Here is an interesting thought...For the first 6 weeks if someone did not field a lineup, and had 0 points, they would have been 1 place behind you. After week 7 they would only be 2 spots. You are not fit for this you child