Snake Classic

BillyWaz

Snake Classic

Post by BillyWaz » Fri May 18, 2007 12:17 am

Much appreciated Snake! :D

boutrous11

Snake Classic

Post by boutrous11 » Sun May 27, 2007 7:23 am

is this league definitely full? If so, could someone point me in the direction of a similar league, w/ a low entry fee (200 or less)? I'd love to do the main event one of these years, but I can't bring myself to put myself in more debt than I'm already in.

boutrous11

Snake Classic

Post by boutrous11 » Mon May 28, 2007 11:17 am

boutrous11 says thanks to Snake.

TradeStar28

Snake Classic

Post by TradeStar28 » Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:31 pm

After a discussion with the good Doctor, let it be known on the 21st day of June, Two thousand seven........

that FI$HER is declining a spot in this particular Satellite. No further explanation is warranted at this time.

Good luck to everyone in this league, especially to our replacement.
2012 - FI$HER - Flying High Again

Gordon Gekko

Snake Classic

Post by Gordon Gekko » Fri Jun 22, 2007 2:05 pm

fish: you concentrating on the main or you have no interest in the snake pit?
Is my "weekend warrior" prep better than your prep?

RI WORKHORSE

Snake Classic

Post by RI WORKHORSE » Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:04 am

Originally posted by SNAKE:
...The SNAKE Classic will continue to be progressive and cutting edge for the upcoming 2007 season as well, fellow comrades...as all owners are duly aware of, this league will be BBDS with POINTS being used for draft slots, NOT FAAB as was the case last season...BBDS using points has only been done once before in the history of the NFFC (and FF world in general?), and that was in the SSDC28 (Super DC 28) last season, BUT NEVER BEFORE in a h2h format...with that said, nothing is etched in stone here to be certain, but here is one idea that The Humble Serpent would like to put out there for the FF fighting warriors to contemplate...as SNAKE is looking for feedback, please feel free to respond here, whether it be to praise, criticize, question, add to, subtract or put forth another idea altogether...thanks much...

...because this league is both H2H and TOTAL POINTS (following the Auction format), SNAKE believes that an owner should deduct 1/13 (regular season weeks NOT including playoffs) of the amount that an owner bid each week....in this example, this amount should be rounded to the nearest one-hundredth; so if an owner bids 50 points to attain the #1 slot then 3.85 points would be deducted from that team's total each week to calculate the team's final point total for the week...so, for example, if prior to deducting its points this team was ahead of its competitor for the week by a score of 142-140, after deducting the 3.85 points and assuming its competitor chose not to bid any points for its draft slot; this team would lose 140-138.15(142-3.85)...if The SNAKE Classic were simply a DC league or a league that just calculated total points for 16 weeks to determine the winner(s), then deducting the total points bid in week one would make the most sense; but since this league is H2H and TOTAL POINTS, it is of SNAKE's belief that an equal amount has to be deducted each of the 13 H2H weeks for this format to be most effective...

...SNAKE Snake,

BBDS has been done two times. I was in both leagues. It might even have been done three times in the NFFC. :D
I.W
Johnny Frisella