UPGRADE AP/ DOWNGRADE GRAHAM AND PITTMAN?

Quahogs

Post by Quahogs » Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:19 am

King of Queens

Post by King of Queens » Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:32 am

Originally posted by KJ Duke:
quote:Originally posted by King of Queens:
Much like SNAKE's 3rd person and Lance's usage of elipses, KOTRAX's caps lock posts have become part of:

WHAT KING OF QUEENS BELIEVES MAKES...THE NFFC BOARDS...UNIQUE couldnt disagree more KOQ, devoid of all creativity and useless, at least snake's personality disorder shows some brainpower (albeit snake-sized) -- what's next? g u y s t h a t p u t s p a c e s b e t w e e n e v e r y l e t t e r , h e y e v e r y b o d y l o o k a t m e I ' m u n i q u e b e c a u s e I p u t a s p a c e b e t w e e n e v e r y l e t t e r , n o w I f e e l l i k e I h a v e a p l a c e i n t h e w o r l d !
[/QUOTE]You forgot to take out the apostrophe, the exclamation point and the two commas. Then it would be kind of annoying.

Funny stuff, nevertheless.

kjduke

Post by kjduke » Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:35 am

Originally posted by King of Queens:
quote:Originally posted by KJ Duke:
quote:Originally posted by King of Queens:
Much like SNAKE's 3rd person and Lance's usage of elipses, KOTRAX's caps lock posts have become part of:

WHAT KING OF QUEENS BELIEVES MAKES...THE NFFC BOARDS...UNIQUE couldnt disagree more KOQ, devoid of all creativity and useless, at least snake's personality disorder shows some brainpower (albeit snake-sized) -- what's next? g u y s t h a t p u t s p a c e s b e t w e e n e v e r y l e t t e r , h e y e v e r y b o d y l o o k a t m e I ' m u n i q u e b e c a u s e I p u t a s p a c e b e t w e e n e v e r y l e t t e r , n o w I f e e l l i k e I h a v e a p l a c e i n t h e w o r l d !
[/QUOTE]You forgot to take out the apostrophe, the exclamation point and the two commas. Then it would be kind of annoying.

Funny stuff, nevertheless.
[/QUOTE]Sorry KOQ, that's just the way I do it, everybody knows that about me. I've been doing it that way since I was 12 and I haven't learned a damn thing since then. ;)

williamhare

Post by williamhare » Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:51 am

This argument about nothing has now gone Seinfeldian--------- and its just as funny!!

Maybe KOTRAX was caught in a state of shrinkage by his bud's g-fren and wants to stay perpetually large (CAPITAL) just in case the situation repeats.
HMan83

King of Queens

Post by King of Queens » Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:56 am

Originally posted by Hman83:
This argument about nothing has now gone Seinfeldian--------- and its just as funny!!

Maybe KOTRAX was caught in a state of shrinkage by his bud's g-fren and wants to stay perpetually large (CAPITAL) just in case the situation repeats.
HMan83 Hman, is KOTRAX sponge-worthy?

LETSROLL2007

Post by LETSROLL2007 » Thu Oct 04, 2007 5:06 am

Kotrax

you are about the ONLY one whose posts most of us can read and enjoy. much more than the 4 or 5 self-proclaimed fantasy expert cronies who got nothing else to do.

You keep on doing your thing dude.I like your CAPS style, doesn't offend a bit ;)

williamhare

Post by williamhare » Thu Oct 04, 2007 5:35 am

K of Q-
Spongebob Squarepants seems to think so.
Porous is he!!
HMan83

kjduke

Post by kjduke » Thu Oct 04, 2007 5:48 am

Originally posted by Barry Sanders:
Kotrax

you are about the ONLY one whose posts most of us can read and enjoy. much more than the 4 or 5 self-proclaimed fantasy expert cronies who got nothing else to do.

You keep on doing your thing dude.I like your CAPS style, doesn't offend a bit ;) OH NO!!! :eek: :mad:

I am under attack, a revenge-of-the-nerds-style revolt against me. :eek: They've already taken my 5-star rating down to 3!!! What will they do next. Should I be afraid, very afraid??

Cast for vote now! 5-stars in support of creativity and social awareness, or 1-star to join the nerd revolt. Not to worry nerds, all ratings are confidential. :D

KOTRAX

Post by KOTRAX » Thu Oct 04, 2007 6:30 am

Originally posted by KJ Duke:
quote:Originally posted by Barry Sanders:
Kotrax

You keep on doing your thing dude.I like your CAPS style, doesn't offend a bit ;) OH NO!!! :eek: :mad:

I am under attack, a revenge-of-the-nerds-style revolt against me. :eek: They've already taken my 5-star rating down to 3!!! What will they do next. Should I be afraid, very afraid??

Cast for vote now! 5-stars in support of creativity and social awareness, or 1-star to join the nerd revolt. Not to worry nerds, all ratings are confidential. :D
[/QUOTE]I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST YOU ZEFURS OR KJ DUKE. I JUST DO MY OWN THING. I DON'T TRY TO OFFEND ANYBODY. I ACCEPY YOU FOR WHO YOU ARE AND YOUR OPINIONS FOR WHAT THEY ARE. I JUST DON'T SEE WHY YOU CARE HOW I TYPE MY POST. THE CONTENT IS THE MOST IMPORTANT AND THAT CONTENT DOES NOT OFFEND ANYONE.

kjduke

Post by kjduke » Thu Oct 04, 2007 6:46 am

Originally posted by KOTRAX:
quote:Originally posted by KJ Duke:
quote:Originally posted by Barry Sanders:
Kotrax

[/QUOTE]I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST YOU ZEFURS OR KJ DUKE. I JUST DO MY OWN THING. I DON'T TRY TO OFFEND ANYBODY.
[/QUOTE]that's the same thing the old lady in the fast lane that causes traffic jams said to me when I suggested she follow proper driving etiquette ... and the guy in line behind me at Starbucks that screams into his cellphone ... and the guy that rushes onto a crowded elevator while people are trying to get off ... I'm not suggesting you're a horrible person KOTEY, I'm saying social awareness can be a good thing - go ahead and give it a try, you might feel better

oops, I read your post

[ October 04, 2007, 08:17 PM: Message edited by: KJ Duke ]