UPGRADE AP/ DOWNGRADE GRAHAM AND PITTMAN?

KOTRAX

Post by KOTRAX » Thu Oct 04, 2007 9:02 am

Originally posted by KJ Duke:
quote:Originally posted by KOTRAX:
quote:Originally posted by KJ Duke:
quote:Originally posted by SNAKE:
...hey KingofJuniorDukes, simply a thought here, but...you really should start to work on your application and possible acceptance into The School of Peace and Harmony, fellow comrade...peace and harmony...SNAKE Everyone has a role in this world snake, and unfortunately if everyone was peace and harmony, no one would ever learn anything and society would be chaos --- the human body has built in sensors for physical pain than send clear signals (don't touch that, its hot).

Unfortunately social sensors are far more variant and send less clear signals, so those types of things need to be learned - and if no one points out anything, nothing will be learned. If Kotey's friends and family had stepped in rather than practicing peace and harmony and accepting his faux pas, he might be more socially conscious today. I'm just doing what I can to help him.
[/QUOTE]OTHER THAN YOU WHO FEELS THAT I AM NOT SOCIALLY CONSCIOUS? SO YOU ARE JUDGING MY WHOLE CHARACTER BY HOW I TYPE MY POST? THAT IS SAD.
[/QUOTE]There have been numerous comments since you've joined our space about your shouting, and I'm certain many, many people have told you in the past that it is annoying and improper online etiquette. Further, I am not judging your "whole" character, I an giving my opinion on what I see. If you want an extensive personality assessment I can provide it, but it will cost you.
[/QUOTE]YES THERE HAVE BEEN COMMENTS ABOUT HOW I TYPE MY POST. PEOPLE ASKED ME WHY I TYPED THEM IN CAPS AND I TOLD THEM WHY AND MOVED ON WITH THEIR LIVES. HOWEVER YOU WANT TO MAKE A BIG ISSUE OVER IT. I THINK YOU TO LOOK IN THE MIRROR AND GIVE YOUR OWN SELF A PERSONALITY ASSESSMENT. FURTHERMORE YOU TRIED TO PUSH YOUR BELIEFS ON OTHER PEOPLE BY TELLING THEM HOW THEY SHOULD IGNORE MY POST BECAUSE I AM "SHOUTING." THOSE ARE YOUR VIEWS. EVERYONE HERE IS GROWN AND THEY CAN MAKE THEIR OWN CHOICES. AND YES THAT INCLUDES YOU AND I.

kjduke

Post by kjduke » Thu Oct 04, 2007 9:05 am

let's not confuse independence with ignorance or arrogance

KOTRAX

Post by KOTRAX » Thu Oct 04, 2007 9:09 am

SO SINCE I DON'T BELIEVE WHAT KJ DUKE BELEIVE I AM IGNORANT. O.K. I GOT IT NOW. WHERE ARROGANCE COMES INTO PLAY I DON'T KNOW BECAUSE THERE IS NO ONE BETTER THAN ANYBODY. YOU CAN TYPE THE WAY YOU WANT AND I CAN DO THE SAME. WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM WITH THAT?

kjduke

Post by kjduke » Thu Oct 04, 2007 9:14 am

Originally posted by KOTRAX:
SO SINCE I DON'T BELIEVE WHAT KJ DUKE BELEIVE I AM IGNORANT. O.K. I GOT IT NOW. No, that's not the reason.

WHERE ARROGANCE COMES INTO PLAY I DON'T KNOW BECAUSE THERE IS NO ONE BETTER THAN ANYBODY. YOU CAN TYPE THE WAY YOU WANT AND I CAN DO THE SAME. WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM WITH THAT? That is the arrogance right there. I can do whatever I want, the way I want. I can drive how I want. I can shout in people's faces. I can annoy people. It's my God-given right ..... how anything I do affects anyone else doesn't matter ... that is arrogance. Now you know.

[ October 04, 2007, 08:21 PM: Message edited by: KJ Duke ]

KOTRAX

Post by KOTRAX » Thu Oct 04, 2007 9:18 am

Originally posted by KJ Duke:
quote:Originally posted by KOTRAX:
SO SINCE I DON'T BELIEVE WHAT KJ DUKE BELEIVE I AM IGNORANT. O.K. I GOT IT NOW. No, that's not the reason.

WHERE ARROGANCE COMES INTO PLAY I DON'T KNOW BECAUSE THERE IS NO ONE BETTER THAN ANYBODY. YOU CAN TYPE THE WAY YOU WANT AND I CAN DO THE SAME. WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM WITH THAT? That is the arrogance right there. I can do whatever I want, the way I want. I can drive how I want. I can shout in people's faces. I can annoy people. It's my god-given right ..... that is arrogance. Now you know.
[/QUOTE]YOU ARE THE ONE TAKING IT AS A PERSONAL ATTACK. I HAVE TOLD YOU BEFORE TYPING IN CAPS IS A PART OF ME AND IT SOMETHING I DO. IT HAS ABSOLUTELY NO MALICIOUS INTENT BEHIND IT. EVERYONE SEEMS TO UNDERSTAND THAT BUT YOU. NO ONE ELSE FINDS IT ANNOYING. DIFFERENT MAYBE BUT NOT ANNOYING. FROM WHAT I HAVE GATHERED PEOPLE FIND IT A DIFFERENT TWIST. NOW THAT WE HAVE CLEARED UP THE ARROGANCE PART TELL ME HOW YOU FEEL THAT I AM IGNORANT.

kjduke

Post by kjduke » Thu Oct 04, 2007 9:26 am

trust me, many people find it annoying - they're just more polite or don't want to waste the time telling someone something that quite obviously they've been told many times before - you not knowing that would be where the ignorance comes in

KOTRAX

Post by KOTRAX » Thu Oct 04, 2007 9:31 am

WELL THAT IS YOUR OPINION. I HAVE BEEN TOLD MANY TIMES AND EVEN ON THIS THREAD ALONE THAT PEOPLE DON'T MIND ME TYPING IN CAPS. THIS IS FIRST TIME I EVER HAD A BIG ISSUE ABOUT IT. FISHER HIMSELF EVEN SAID HE WOULD RATHER READ MY CAPS LOCK HIGH QUALITY POST OVER NON-SENSE LOWER CASE POST ANYDAY. REREAD THE THREAD AND SEE HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE A PROBLEM WITH IT. I THINK IT IS JUST ONE PERSON BY THE NAME OF KJ DUKE.

LETSROLL2007

Post by LETSROLL2007 » Thu Oct 04, 2007 9:42 am

Snake, that's your greatest post. Job well done.
Duke- you're a lost soul.

kjduke

Post by kjduke » Thu Oct 04, 2007 9:49 am

WELL THAT IS YOUR OPINION. I HAVE BEEN TOLD MANY TIMES AND EVEN ON THIS THREAD ALONE THAT PEOPLE DON'T MIND ME TYPING IN CAPS. THIS IS FIRST TIME I EVER HAD A BIG ISSUE ABOUT IT. FISHER HIMSELF EVEN SAID HE WOULD RATHER READ MY CAPS LOCK HIGH QUALITY POST OVER NON-SENSE LOWER CASE POST ANYDAY. REREAD THE THREAD AND SEE HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE A PROBLEM WITH IT. I THINK IT IS JUST ONE PERSON BY THE NAME OF KJ DUKE. I just did a yahoo search on "people that type in all caps", here are a few responses (from yahoo, not my own).

1. What is your BIGGEST pet peave? people that type in all caps
2. Dont you hate it when? people type in all caps
3. Studys have shown that people that type in all caps also have a deficiency in the brain.
4. For the people that type in all caps, I don't know what we can do for them.
5. to follow my Netiquette guidelines to ensure you are perceived as credible ... includes not typing in all caps
6. Oh, and by the way, PEOPLE THAT TYPE IN ALL CAPS ARE GIANT ****HEADS. Don't give me that whole "my applications have to be in caps" bull****, you little **********. Are you too ****ing lazy/stupid to see the words as you type them? Worthless **** for brains.
7. It's most annoying. Like people that type in all caps.
8. It's funny how people that TYPE IN ALL CAPS seem to be shouting! Ease up!
9. I can't stand people that type in all caps
10. YEAH, PEOPLE THAT TYPE IN ALL CAPS ARE ANNOYING.
11. Oh yeah, and I get freaked out by people that type in all CAPS, it really irks me so please don't do it if it isn't an emergency
12. And people that type in all caps **** the hell out of me
13. Dislikes: -wanna be thugs; -people that type in all caps; - wanna be thugs that type in all caps (you know who you are)
14. I hate people that type in ALL CAPS. They should be shot. (Ok ok, maybe not shot, but beaten with a REALLY big stick!)
15. What drives you NUTS about internet communication? PEOPLE THAT TYPE IN ALL CAPS ALL THE TIME

Quahogs

Post by Quahogs » Thu Oct 04, 2007 9:53 am

WELL THAT IS YOUR OPINION. I HAVE BEEN TOLD MANY TIMES AND EVEN ON THIS THREAD ALONE THAT PEOPLE DON'T MIND ME TYPING IN CAPS. THIS IS FIRST TIME I EVER HAD A BIG ISSUE ABOUT IT. FISHER HIMSELF EVEN SAID HE WOULD RATHER READ MY CAPS LOCK HIGH QUALITY POST OVER NON-SENSE LOWER CASE POST ANYDAY. REREAD THE THREAD AND SEE HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE A PROBLEM WITH IT. I THINK IT IS JUST ONE PERSON BY THE NAME OF KJ DUKE. it is very unsightly to look at. You may be hitting on some insightful stuff but I really just do a gloss over because of the ALL-CAP format. No offense, it's just the constant exposure over the years to computer write and documents makes the ALL-CAP disturbing to the eye.

KJ's just cranky cause his cubbies lost last night :D ;)

Q