Anybody else think Brady's staements are passive aggressive?

wayne123

Post by wayne123 » Tue Oct 30, 2007 2:36 pm

After the beatdown of the Skins, Brady said something like (not an exact quote): "That was a good team, a playoff team (referring to the Redskins). We have a lot to work on and need a lot of improvement (referring to his team)."

OK. At some point doesn't this become blatant patronage. I'm getting a bit bored with the whole "we are humble" routine. Certainly, saying that you just beat a playoff team with ease followed by a statement about how much better you could have done is NOT humble! Does anyone agree with this?

If there is a such thing as Karma...the Patriots are due for some bad breaks.
I AM BLUE_FOOT.

kjduke

Post by kjduke » Tue Oct 30, 2007 2:48 pm

You are correct Blue, it was not humility. The danger in everything going so well for the Pats right now, would be having some things fall apart at just the wrong time - Chargers '06?

Samlawyer

Post by Samlawyer » Wed Oct 31, 2007 3:25 am

They DO need improvement! Did you see that false start when the Pats were in the red zone and up 38-0?! The broadcast showed Brady cursing obscenties. They promptly went in and made it 45-0.

Nevertheless, that false start was disgusting and an utter embarassment. Yes, the Pats need a lot of improvement . . . and they need it fast! ;)

richieprimo

Post by richieprimo » Wed Oct 31, 2007 4:51 am

True...and how about them being held to a FG on that one drive? Disgraceful. Which got me to wondering. Do the Pats dress a punter these days?
Paying Top Dollar For All 12 and 10 cent Superhero Comics. Send PM...You may have money packed in your garage or attic.

Samlawyer

Post by Samlawyer » Wed Oct 31, 2007 7:08 am

Yes, they dress an "emergency" punter. His name is Mike Vrabel.