Informal Poll

weber7777

Informal Poll

Post by weber7777 » Sun Apr 20, 2008 2:17 pm

Wow, i can't believe how little respect there is for a once top 2 pick just a year ago... i'd go with LJ. KC is going to bolster their line, LJ is healty, if you look at the schedule, it's soft where last year the chiefs first 3 games were brutal against the run.. LJ will be great again.
Check out fantasy football blog

www.weberfantasyfootball.com

KOTRAX

Informal Poll

Post by KOTRAX » Mon Apr 21, 2008 2:24 am

YEAH THERE ARE TWO KEY VARIABLES IN THIS MATTER IF MCFADDEN GOES TO DALLAS THEN L.J. IS THE EASY PICK.

ALSO SOMEHOW IF JAKE LONG SLIPS TO K.C. I THINK HE HELPS REJUVANATE L.J. JUST LIKE JOE THOMAS HELPED JAMAL LEWIS LAST YEAR AND GO WITH L.J. AS WELL.

IF NEITHER ONE OF THOSE VARIABLES HAPPEN I THINK BARBER BUT NOT MY MUCH.

nostradamross

Informal Poll

Post by nostradamross » Mon Apr 21, 2008 2:25 am

hello kotrax. we haven't talked in a while.

KOTRAX

Informal Poll

Post by KOTRAX » Mon Apr 21, 2008 2:52 am

HEY RICHARD!!! I'M STILL AROUND. HOW IS IT GOING?

pizzatyme

Informal Poll

Post by pizzatyme » Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:29 am

Slim to no chance DMAC goes to Dallas. Why would they invest so heavily at that position? Any why would they kick Barber to the curb at this point?

Slim to no chance Jake Long makes it that far to KC. Now, they could move up to get him and that would help LJ's value. But, there's still the terrible QB play to deal with.

IMO, KC is better off moving down and getting an O-lineman and/or a WR.
2008- Didn't finish last overall in the Classic.
2009- Didn't finish last overall in the Classic or Primetime.

nostradamross

Informal Poll

Post by nostradamross » Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:40 am

doing all right kotrax. you sound good. i'm getting pumped up for this season. next stop the nfl draft and then we can do some serious rating.

KOTRAX

Informal Poll

Post by KOTRAX » Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:58 am

Originally posted by ultimatefantasyfootballcheatsheets:
Slim to no chance DMAC goes to Dallas. Why would they invest so heavily at that position? Any why would they kick Barber to the curb at this point?

Slim to no chance Jake Long makes it that far to KC. Now, they could move up to get him and that would help LJ's value. But, there's still the terrible QB play to deal with.

IMO, KC is better off moving down and getting an O-lineman and/or a WR. I DON'T THINK IT WOULD BE SO MUCH AS KICKING BARBER TO THE CURB I THINK IT IS MORE SO KEEPING BARBER FRESH.

AT THIS TIME DALLAS MAY NOT WANT TO PUT HIM IN A EVERY DOWN BACK ROLE. HE WAS ALWAYS KEPT FRESH BECAUSE OFF JULIUS JONES.

pizzatyme

Informal Poll

Post by pizzatyme » Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:14 am

Originally posted by KOTRAX:
quote:Originally posted by ultimatefantasyfootballcheatsheets:

IMO, KC is better off moving down and getting an O-lineman and/or a WR. I DON'T THINK IT WOULD BE SO MUCH AS KICKING BARBER TO THE CURB I THINK IT IS MORE SO KEEPING BARBER FRESH.

AT THIS TIME DALLAS MAY NOT WANT TO PUT HIM IN A EVERY DOWN BACK ROLE. HE WAS ALWAYS KEPT FRESH BECAUSE OFF JULIUS JONES.
[/QUOTE]I think if they move up to take McFadden that Barber's days are numbered. No way they can afford 2 monster salaries at RB. Barber wants starters $$$ and time.
2008- Didn't finish last overall in the Classic.
2009- Didn't finish last overall in the Classic or Primetime.

KOTRAX

Informal Poll

Post by KOTRAX » Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:28 am

IF THEY'RE WINNING JERRY JONES WILL PUT OUT THE MONEY.

JUST LIKE DEUCE AND REGGIE BOTH HAVE HEFTY SALARIES IN N.O.

IF THEY PROVE THAT THE TWO BACK SYSTEM IS NEEDED AND THEY FLOURISH IN IT I THINK BARBER WILL STAY A COWBOY.

IF THEY EVEN GO THAT ROUTE