College Bowls Pool

kapefear

College Bowls Pool

Post by kapefear » Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:16 pm

Hey guys,Anyone interested in College Bowls tourney,please PM me with your e-mail address so I can send you your invitation.It is $60 per team,With $3 per team going to site and the rest coming back into the pool.You will be sending me your checks and inturn I'll be paying the site.I'm hoping for at least 50 teams,but we need at least 30 to make this happen.You guys wanted this so LETS DO IT.....i'LL HAVE MY ADDRESS AND LINK TO SITE IN THE INVITATIONS.aGAIN THE exact RULES AS diesels APPLY.$1000 TO START,YOU BUST YOUR OUT....sO 2 TEAMS IS GENERALLY A GOOD IDEA..PLEASE REMEMBER I CANT CHANGE PICKS ALSO AND FINALLY I DONT MAKE A DIME,THIS IS FOR THE college DIEHARDS WHO WOULD LIKE SOME ACTION,with a pool they can trust.Spread the word and let the games begin.......... :D

BLACKHAND

College Bowls Pool

Post by BLACKHAND » Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:40 am

[ December 09, 2008, 08:41 AM: Message edited by: THE_BLACKHAND ]
THIS IS THE BUSINESS WE HAVE CHOSEN

kapefear

College Bowls Pool

Post by kapefear » Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:01 am

Alright I just sent invitations to the people who emailed me back with there e-mail address.Anyone interested must send me there email address,so you get info and my address to send checks.You guys wanted this and now you got it.Bowl matchups and spreads are out and looks like a great 3 weeks.Dont miss the ACTION....65% GOES TO WINNER,25% TO 2ND,AND REST TO 3RD.Lets make this a yearly event and most of all lets have some fun...Thanks Jeff

kapefear

College Bowls Pool

Post by kapefear » Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:33 am

The pool is in motion.Alot of responses and invitations have been sent out.Lets keep it goin so we can make this 3 week tourney a success.I'd like to congratulate KOTRAX as the 1st official person to sign up.Once you recieve invitation get registered and familar with site.The next step is to get check out.1st bowl game is DEC 20th.No check NO PLAY.The winner of the event will make some nice FLASH CASH after the holidays.Good luck to all and thanks again.

kapefear

College Bowls Pool

Post by kapefear » Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:56 pm

2nd to hit the standings board is TENNESSEETYRANTS,keep them coming.If you got friends who werent in the NFFC and NBC that want to play thats OK.It would be a good way to introduce them to our comrads and fellow smack talkers and maybe POTENTIAL Fantasy Football Junkies,like ourselves...

kapefear

College Bowls Pool

Post by kapefear » Sat Dec 13, 2008 2:24 am

Hey guys just a quick note......We got 11 already locked and loaded,with plenty of more in the wings.I recieved my 1st check yesterday from RUSS,great job Russell and go FINS...I know the majority of you know this,but 2 games next Saturday to kick of bowl season.So no more delaying and lets start paying.........Ihope everyone has a great 2 weeks,it hasnt been great so far,but ANYTHING can happen.Take care and good luck to all.Jeff

Yoda's S*x Slave

College Bowls Pool

Post by Yoda's S*x Slave » Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:20 am

contemplating entering i am

entrants currently total??
HE LIKES TO USE THE FORCE

kapefear

College Bowls Pool

Post by kapefear » Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:19 am

Yoda < we have around 15 already locked and loaded with dozens of invitations already recieved.I did recieve somemore checks today and I thank you.There are 4 games on Saturday which should hold your interest right out of the box..Hey guys let make a late push here and really make this pool happen.Jules,and Doomsday your all set,thank you again...Ps. Jules I love Joe Pa and the 9.5 against USC..5 days til the games begin with a 11 am. kickoff.Dont be shutout...Thanks Jeff

DOOMSDAY

College Bowls Pool

Post by DOOMSDAY » Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:12 am

Jeff, I can't seem to add my second entry for the pool.

Does anyone remember how to do this?

Thanks,
Ken

kapefear

College Bowls Pool

Post by kapefear » Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:40 am

Anyone no the secret to enter dual entries,if so can you help us out and tell us the secret,otherwise I'll contact site tommorow and get the correct way...Standing board up to 15 and counting.Saturday will come quick...Lets end with a BANG.Thanks Jeff.