Cutler traded to San Francisco!

Mike Costaglio

Post by Mike Costaglio » Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:33 pm

Diesel, Cutler can afford some nice shoes. I think that I would shut up play some ball and keep buying shoes.

Diesel

Post by Diesel » Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:11 am

Mike, in these hard times, I hear things like that all the time when someone's not being treated right at work. I agree that these are slightly different circumstances because Cutler is making more than anyone I know...So I guess he should just do what he's got to do. But no matter how talented you are, you try going to work knowing that your boss doesn't like you and he's trying to replace you. It doesn't make for a productive atmosphere.
*Ranked #1 Average Fantasy Football Player in the Nation 2004-2013

"Fantasy sports are all about LUCK. Except when I win."

Route Collectors

Post by Route Collectors » Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:30 pm

I'm going to weigh in on this. Josh McDaniel has to be the DUMBEST guy ever after getting his 1st head coaching gig.
He has put both ownership and Cutler in a horrible spot.
After getting rid of Shanaham ownership committed to new leadership for the franchise...so they're handcuffed here by JM's actions. They're in a lose/lose situation. If they back the franchise QB..they admit a bad coaching decision and McDaniels has ZERO chance for locker room respect.

By backing the coach...they lose rapport with the face of the franchise..who now wants out.

What an idiot McDaniel is. The offense is explosive and ready for the next level. Patch a few holes in the defense and this team is a major playoff contender. Now look at the mess and for what? By wanting Cassell and a little home cooking familiarity what does that say about McDaniels ability to shape talent.

What a dope!

Whatever Cutler decides to do here will be the right thing. At this point he owes the Broncoes notta IMO.