SUPER BOWL PREDICTIONS

D-Day Heroes

SUPER BOWL PREDICTIONS

Post by D-Day Heroes » Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:35 am

I would like to see " The Brothers Bowl " .

I think Peyton and Eli have the teams to do it this year .

I mean how many chances would the NFL ever get to have 2 Brothers Battle it out on the Biggest Stage in the world.

I just think it would be great to see. :cool:

And which Brother would you pick ? I have to Go with Big Brother.

What do you guys think ?
" When you are in any contest you should work as if there were - to the very last minute - a chance to lose it. "
- Dwight D. Eisenhower

DOOMSDAY

SUPER BOWL PREDICTIONS

Post by DOOMSDAY » Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:04 am

COWBOYS over the Raiders

Raiders

SUPER BOWL PREDICTIONS

Post by Raiders » Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:03 pm

Originally posted by DOOMSDAY:
COWBOYS over the Raiders Yep, because that's the only team the Cowboys can beat.

Glenneration X

SUPER BOWL PREDICTIONS

Post by Glenneration X » Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:19 pm

Jets over the Super Bowl runnerups, whoever that may turn out to be..... :D

Glenn

Diesel

SUPER BOWL PREDICTIONS

Post by Diesel » Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:30 am

I think it's the year of the WildCard. Forget the regular season when it's coming to the Post Season this year. I have a feeling someone is going to get hot around week 15-16 and roll it into a Superbowl Win. Who? Dunno.
*Ranked #1 Average Fantasy Football Player in the Nation 2004-2013

"Fantasy sports are all about LUCK. Except when I win."

botherk

SUPER BOWL PREDICTIONS

Post by botherk » Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:38 pm

I predict there will be a Super Bowl.
Alge? Braylon? Knowshon?
C'mon parents!

Here are some names for football players.
Ouch, Hitcha, Juke, Blitz

botherk

SUPER BOWL PREDICTIONS

Post by botherk » Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:26 am

I also predict that the best team in football over the course of the year, will not win the Super Bowl.
Playoffs in all sports have made fans happy and put money in the pockets of each franchise of each sport, especially football. Playoffs are here to stay and there is no going back. There is money to be made and more teams and fans to get involved.
But with the watering down of the high calibre teams that playoffs provide, our chances of seeing the best two teams in the Super Bowl are dimmed.
Anybody who thought the Cardinals were one of the two best teams in football, even entering the playoffs last year were either Cardinal fans or knew family in the organization.
The playoffs offer an expanded chance for the lotto ticket and the Cardinals almost took advantage of that lotto ticket last year.
In actuality, the Super Bowl is host, usually, to the two hottest football teams at the moment. Giving the appearance that they are the two best teams. For the most part, it is not true.
I've posted a similar post on the baseball side about the World Series, which is a little more fair, since it's teams are limited even with playoffs.
I expect disagreement. But what the hell, its slow around here today anyhow.
Alge? Braylon? Knowshon?
C'mon parents!

bobsgym13

SUPER BOWL PREDICTIONS

Post by bobsgym13 » Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:08 am

Originally posted by DOUGHBOYS:
I also predict that the best team in football over the course of the year, will not win the Super Bowl.
Playoffs in all sports have made fans happy and put money in the pockets of each franchise of each sport, especially football. Playoffs are here to stay and there is no going back. There is money to be made and more teams and fans to get involved.
But with the watering down of the high calibre teams that playoffs provide, our chances of seeing the best two teams in the Super Bowl are dimmed.
Anybody who thought the Cardinals were one of the two best teams in football, even entering the playoffs last year were either Cardinal fans or knew family in the organization.
The playoffs offer an expanded chance for the lotto ticket and the Cardinals almost took advantage of that lotto ticket last year.
In actuality, the Super Bowl is host, usually, to the two hottest football teams at the moment. Giving the appearance that they are the two best teams. For the most part, it is not true.
I've posted a similar post on the baseball side about the World Series, which is a little more fair, since it's teams are limited even with playoffs.
I expect disagreement. But what the hell, its slow around here today anyhow. I am reading this thinking I agree with everything except that it's a bad thing. The idea of somehow ensuring that the perceived 'best team' wins is extremely unappealing IMHO.

Let it be decided on the field - bad breaks and all. :cool: :D

'Fair' is the most misused, overused, overemphasized word in the English language.

Bob
Luck in FF is like a game of Russian Roulette. The BWaz's of the world only have one bullet to spin - the rest of us have two. It's still mostly luck, but ...
-By Bob (For Gekko)

botherk

SUPER BOWL PREDICTIONS

Post by botherk » Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:43 am

Being a "bad thing" was never said.
But probably implied
Alge? Braylon? Knowshon?
C'mon parents!