NEED TIX

BLACKHAND

NEED TIX

Post by BLACKHAND » Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:18 pm

if anyone out there has a connect for tix at a reasonable price please pm me. i need 4 tix. colts - jets

[ January 17, 2010, 07:19 PM: Message edited by: THE_BLACKHAND ]
THIS IS THE BUSINESS WE HAVE CHOSEN

BLACKHAND

NEED TIX

Post by BLACKHAND » Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:04 am

thanks to JUSS RUSS my 2 kids , buddy and myself will be at the game. yessssss. anyone in the area that wants to join us for dinner sat night pm me your cell number and join us for dinner.

BillyWaz

NEED TIX

Post by BillyWaz » Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:04 pm

That's awesome Frank, and the sign of a true fan!

Have a great time at the game! :D

BLACKHAND

NEED TIX

Post by BLACKHAND » Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:35 pm

taking into consideration your post season picks this year the jets have a shot. :D :D :D :D

pizzatyme

NEED TIX

Post by pizzatyme » Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:44 pm

Ok, so I'm glad to help Frank and his kids here. I feel bad their drive home will be a sad one, however. :D

Get this...last weekend, my buddy couldn't sell his tix before we got downtown so he asked me to since I'm in sales and he is a putz.

Not five minutes later, I'm approached by a couple asking what I wanted for the tickets. I asked if they were Colts fans (to which they said yes) and then I told them $200 each as I wanted to get inside. The guy goes over to 2 other groups of people scalping tickets and then askes me to come over (I'm thinking he wants to start a bidding war). No, he then whips out his badge and tells us all to get against the wall and that we were being cited for "Illegal peddling in a public place".

I was laughing at first and looking for the hidden cameras. None appeared and he wrote me up, took my picture, and finger printed me on the spot.

Mind you, these are my buddies tickets. My dear friend seemed to have swallowed his testes as he didn't say a word the whole time. I joke and say he says...man, too bad you're getting that ticket! Hey, I'm going to get get a beer, I'll be back when the cop is finished.

After we walk from the cop with my ticket in hand, I see no less than 15 rough looking scalpers all around me. none of them were ticketed. What a great country!

My buddy apologized later and said he'd pay whatever fine there was. Whoopee!

I told him I wanted his wife's ticket to the Championship game for my pain and suffeing. No luck. Then I sell these 4 tickets for him to Frank. He says thanks man.

It appears I need to find new friends.

Now I'm looking for tickets!!!!! :mad:

Who's got 2? :D
2008- Didn't finish last overall in the Classic.
2009- Didn't finish last overall in the Classic or Primetime.

sportsbettingman

NEED TIX

Post by sportsbettingman » Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:12 pm

Makes you wonder how much money it takes for the scalpers to grease the pigs?
"The first man what makes a move can count amongst 'is treasure a ball from this pistol."

~Long John Silver

BillyWaz

NEED TIX

Post by BillyWaz » Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:48 am

Originally posted by GK:
quote:Originally posted by THE_BLACKHAND:
taking into consideration your post season picks this year the jets have a shot. :D :D :D :D ...uhm, I went 3-1 this past week and the only thing that kept me from going 4-0 was the kicker from SD who you should be thankful for more than any other player on that field yesterday ...GK [/QUOTE]I think he was referring to your current 37.5% rate during the playoffs. ;)

And yes, I know you are doing better than me. I suck at picking games (but at least I know it! )

You had a great run during the regular season, Glenn. However, EVERYTHING gravitates towards 50% eventually, as if ANYONE could consistently pick in the say 60-70% range, they wouldn't need a real job.

[ January 19, 2010, 06:49 AM: Message edited by: BillyWaz ]