GOD Loves You

Back For Another $100k

Post by GOD Loves You » Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:25 am

Originally posted by Shrink Attack:
How to Win Friends and Influence People
----Fantasy Edition

By Josh Ferenc
This seems more appropriate....... :D

BTW, very good movie based on the book with same name. Yes, Megan Fox cannot act in this one as well.
FAITH IS NOT BELIEVING THAT GOD CAN....
IT IS KNOWING THAT HE WILL

jdferenc

Back For Another $100k

Post by jdferenc » Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:17 am

Originally posted by Raiders:

One last thing if it took you 5 years before you ran out of the 100K you won, please talk to my wife. :D

John If I could figure out how to teach that skill I would make a lot more than $100k!
Josh Ferenc
2005 NFFC Classic Champion
Free-Rolling In The NFFC For Life Baby!

jdferenc

Back For Another $100k

Post by jdferenc » Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:22 am

Originally posted by Ugly Yellow Tomatoes:
quote:Originally posted by KOTRAX:
I'M WILLING TO BET YOU WON'T EVEN WIN YOUR LEAGUE MUCH LESS WIN ANOTHER $100,000.
Actually ... I think he took third place the year he won the 50K. So he doesn't need to win his league to win it all.

I like the trash talking this early in the season. Nice post Josh. Way to fire up the dead message board!!!
[/QUOTE]Not only did I win my league - I was 1st in total points throughout the regular season.
Josh Ferenc
2005 NFFC Classic Champion
Free-Rolling In The NFFC For Life Baby!

mikeybok

Back For Another $100k

Post by mikeybok » Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:28 am

Originally posted by Josh Ferenc:
quote:Originally posted by Ugly Yellow Tomatoes:
I'M WILLING TO BET YOU WON'T EVEN WIN YOUR LEAGUE MUCH LESS WIN ANOTHER $100,000.
Actually ... I think he took third place the year he won the 50K. So he doesn't need to win his league to win it all.

I like the trash talking this early in the season. Nice post Josh. Way to fire up the dead message board!!!
[/QUOTE]Not only did I win my league - I was 1st in total points throughout the regular season.
[/QUOTE]Sorry ... got you mixed up with GG's partner from 2004. They were 3rd and took it all. Were you in Chicago in 2006?
Hakuna Matata!

BillyWaz

Back For Another $100k

Post by BillyWaz » Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:29 am

[/QUOTE]That was most impressive, and you are the only one to ever win the regular season AND the playoffs.

However, the question still remains...

Why didn't you play the last 4 seasons? :confused:

If it is a personal/family reason there is no response needed. Just making sure you didn't pull a "Bobby Fischer"! :eek:

[ January 21, 2010, 11:29 AM: Message edited by: BillyWaz ]

KOTRAX

Back For Another $100k

Post by KOTRAX » Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:02 am

[/QUOTE]THAT WAS THEN THIS IS NOW. SHAUN ALEXANDER ALSO LED THE LEAGUE IN RUSHING THAT YEAR AND HE TRIED TO MAKE A COMEBACK AND WE ALL SEE WHERE THAT ENDED UP.

THE BLUE PRINT IS ALREADY OUT THERE JOSH!!!

THERE HAS BEEN MANY ONE HIT WONDERS IN MANY AREAS. THIS YEAR WILL PROVE THAT YOU WILL FALL ON THE LIST WITH SO MANY OTHERS.

Greg Ambrosius

Back For Another $100k

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:41 pm

Originally posted by BillyWaz:
quote:Originally posted by Josh Ferenc:

[/QUOTE]That was most impressive, and you are the only one to ever win the regular season AND the playoffs.

If it is a personal/family reason there is no response needed. Just making sure you didn't pull a "Bobby Fischer"! :eek:
[/QUOTE]Don't ask Billy; it's way too painful for Josh.

Good job taking Gekko's role on the NFFC boards, Josh. The guys remaining here obviously never met you in Las Vegas or they'd know you're a mouse in a crowd. But anyone who was around in 2005 knows that Josh and Sid Ferenc had a dominating team from the 1 hole with LT leading the way. They won their league title in Las Vegas, won the regular season points title and swept through the Championship Round. They came back in 2006 in Las Vegas, took a picture with a very hung over Gekko and Jason Emma as our first two NFFC champions and failed to win any money that year. I think then love hit!! :D Or something like that.

Again, good stuff getting our die-hards riled up Josh and keep it going. We'll start up some Slow Drafts shortly and I think you should jump in and compete against the big dogs to reintroduce yourself. In no time at all, they'll love you.

Now, let's see if anyone really can win two NFFC overall titles. Or if we'll crown another new champion in 2010.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

KenGill

Back For Another $100k

Post by KenGill » Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:57 pm

arrogance 
–noun
offensive display of superiority or self-importance; overbearing pride.

Also, ar⋅ro⋅gan⋅cy.
-------------------------------------

Origin:
1275–1325; ME < MF < L arrogantia presumption. See arrogant, -ance

Synonyms:
haughtiness, insolence, disdain.

Antonyms:
humility, modesty, diffidence.

Dictionary.com Unabridged
Based on the Random House Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2010.
I never lost a game. I only ran out of time. Bobby Layne
Kid....if you're going to make it in this league, you're going to have to learn to drink. Bobby Layne

Old School

Back For Another $100k

Post by Old School » Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:35 am

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
quote:Originally posted by BillyWaz:
quote:Originally posted by Josh Ferenc:

[/QUOTE]Don't ask Billy; it's way too painful for Josh.

Good job taking Gekko's role on the NFFC boards, Josh. The guys remaining here obviously never met you in Las Vegas or they'd know you're a mouse in a crowd. But anyone who was around in 2005 knows that Josh and Sid Ferenc had a dominating team from the 1 hole with LT leading the way. They won their league title in Las Vegas, won the regular season points title and swept through the Championship Round. They came back in 2006 in Las Vegas, took a picture with a very hung over Gekko and Jason Emma as our first two NFFC champions and failed to win any money that year. I think then love hit!! :D Or something like that.

Again, good stuff getting our die-hards riled up Josh and keep it going. We'll start up some Slow Drafts shortly and I think you should jump in and compete against the big dogs to reintroduce yourself. In no time at all, they'll love you.

Now, let's see if anyone really can win two NFFC overall titles. Or if we'll crown another new champion in 2010.
[/QUOTE]Everyone that had a #1 or 2 pick and got LT that year won their league....